Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

VHTV has been very generous in allowing us to capture and post their stuff. Please accommodate their requests, and give them credit for their logo/watermark in your captures. I don't care about your resolution; it's the thought that counts. Hell, back in 1979 we would have killed for what is now the lowest resolutions delivered by the cheapest video boards...

And dammit, post!

• Like 3

With 100% sinserity,in the VH forum part never had loading or freezing problems because the images or gifts,would say 80,90% of time users are conscious enought to put razionable size pics etc,those problems only happen to me in Rlc part,so at least for me no big problems at all.

We have a technical section in the "General" boards that need to be used to discuss resolution, capture software, graphic manipulation, etc.  This could be very helpful for novices that want to learn more. Don't be afraid to discuss and share this sort of knowlege with others over at https://camcaps.net/forums/forum/67-technical-and-computer-related-discussions/

• Like 2

a couple of days ago i pm'd bean1111 & gave him a simple solution to his problem. but he totally ignored my advice (i guess since i poked fun at him a few times). oh well. i guess we'll all just have to live without his pics. it will be rough since nobody else at all has any way to post any pics, gifs, or videos as is so obvious by the many pages with no images at all here.

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

a couple of days ago i pm'd bean1111 & gave him a simple solution to his problem. but he totally ignored my advice (i guess since i poked fun at him a few times). oh well. i guess we'll all just have to live without his pics. it will be rough since nobody else at all has any way to post any pics, gifs, or videos as is so obvious by the many pages with no images at all here.

This whole discussion about the watermark is totally pointless. He should just accept the rule and that's it... He exceeded his number of posts per day btw. So I guess we wont here from him for quite a time now :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

This whole discussion about the watermark is totally pointless. He should just accept the rule and that's it... He exceeded his number of posts per day btw. So I guess we wont here from him for quite a time now :biggrin:

oh well. a gr8 loss for us!:confused:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

@Voyeur House TV If Sid is going to be staying with Em, is there a reason why his name was not added to the listing?

Yes. As far as they explained, Sid remains guest at all these apartments. He's not yet established participants and will appear time to time.

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

@Voyeur House TV

So, I see that you got CC to revert the emblem on the gay apartments back to the same straight site emblem. Why? 

Those apts should have the gay VH emblem to set them apart. You don't have a problem making the distinction on your site, why not have the same distinction on CC? 

We didn't take part into making Gay version of VHTV logo here at CamCaps, it was community-driven and we totally support it. I'm unaware why this logo was removed, maybe by mistake. Hopefully, @StnCld316 will clarify this.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Yes. As far as they explained, Sid remains guest at all these apartments. He's not yet established participants and will appear time to time.

We didn't take part into making Gay version of VHTV logo here at CamCaps, it was community-driven and we totally support it. I'm unaware why this logo was removed, maybe by mistake. Hopefully, @StnCld316 will clarify this.

I don't know how it got changed.  Maybe a Back Up was run and the Previous Logo was on the Back Up.  I have changed the Logo back to the one used on Twitter for the Gay Apartments.

• Like 1