Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

So people that wants to check CC through mobile or tablets have to forget that if they are using 3G or 4G.. Because the regular monthly plafonds of 1gb or 2gb of data goes out in 1-2 page with gifs.

I don't understand a lot about tec,but what I was saying wasn't the 3G or 4G,neither montly plafound caps,i was talking the restrictions of the devices have themselfs s,Probrably these days a lot more people use tablets and phones to watch internet,and pages like cc,in an "normal" pc with lots of ram etc lots of big size pics and gifts are no problem,now in something with1,2 and even 3gigas ram can slowdown a lot the navigation and even freeze the browser,Probrably that's why cc have those pics etc sizes recommendations..because they have to think in all the users.In my case I use mostly an iPad and wifi to web and in the Rlc forum somethimes the amount of pics and big gifs were so much in an row and same page that really made the navegation a lot worst.So basicaly people just have to post pics in the correct size etc and should be no problems.

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

So, the limit is about 150mb. Ok, I'll start posting 150mb gifs. I'm sure VH and CC are going to love it. 

Why would you want to post unaltered raw gifs ?A high quality HD gif with proper optimisation ( many tools available ) 20-30 sec can easily be created with size no more than 20 Mb.

James from VHTV doesn't care he responded to me with:Dear viewer,

This is James from VHTV. It is a simple rule to be followed between CamCaps and VHTV - not to crop out the watermark of Voyeur-House.TV in screenshots.
Cropping out the watermark doesn't make screenshots much smaller in size, so I can't accept this reasoning of yours, sorry.

We do allow sharing of our images at CamCaps, but following this minor rule is obligatory for CamCaps members.

> I will stop posting if I have to do this, I post for other viewer which helps VHTV, I already have the pictures so there is really no benefit for me to post.

Please feel free to stop posting any images at CamCaps if leaving screenshots of yours be is unacceptable for you. We don't mind if you decide to stop sharing images from VHTV with others, it's totally up to you.

James

He is ignoring my last email where I showed him there is a big difference in size between cropped and uncropped.

You said "Cropping out the watermark doesn't make screenshots much smaller in size, so I can't accept this reasoning of yours, sorry"  The attached photo's show 1.91 MB for the uncropped and 654 KB forte cropped one. The difference is 1.256 MB or about 66% smaller. This is a significant number. 

I attached the two picture so he could clearly see for himself.

still waiting for a good reason for this rule.

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I think to confirm the proper owner of the content should the pic escape CC and get posted somewhere else that VH would not give permission to post. They explicitly give CC permission to host their content, not you per se. Even though you can snag the pic from their site you can't post of pixel of it without their permission. This is the reason that I closed my club. Although, more then likely VH would just send a DCMA order to have it removed, it does pose the possibility of a copyright infringement lawsuit againt you if they really wanted to. 

As I told James, anyone can take a picture from CC and crop it and repost it without their watermark is useless with a simple keystroke. This argument makes no sense to me. If they really want to do this correct they would do what RLC does and have the watermark be in the entire screen.

31 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

image.jpg

Original Size: 138kb
Original Resolution: 1664x937

Download Size: 106kb
Dowloand Resolution: 1280x721

@Sparkles I follow windows recommendation of 1280 X 1024 and I am pretty sure most people follow this recommendation. I can clearly see in your pictures that you use a much lower resolution. Why not use the old 800 X 600 resolution from the old days. I prefer my picture quality over the lower resolutions. 

17 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

@Sparkles I follow windows recommendation of 1280 X 1024 and I am pretty sure most people follow this recommendation. I can clearly see in your pictures that you use a much lower resolution. Why not use the old 800 X 600 resolution from the old days. I prefer my picture quality over the lower resolutions. 

My screen resolution is 2560 x 1080 ( IPS 29'') 
The images that i grab (with windows snipping tool) are all with browser window maximized - 2560 x 1080 (not full screen)
From the hosting site (normally postimage) i'm not reducing anything
The resolution that i write here was given by the image after being saved to my computer (before upload) and the second after download from site

18 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

It really doesn't deter anyone in my opinion. All they are doing is deterring people from sharing.  I will just stop posting pictures on CC. I not the loser in this it's the members and VHTV loss not mine.

Dude, you are not the only person that posts pics here. And nobody else has any problems about following the rules. Somehow I think we'll all be just fine without your pics.

• Like 1