Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

Ho... HO fricking HO!!  Merry Christmas Everyone... I sincerely hope you are all with those you love and not alone this Christmas.  I sincerely hope you were able to give those you love the gifts they asked for (within reasons of course).  I sincerely hope everyone remembers what these holidays and this time of year is all about, peace giving and love.  And I sincerely hope each and everyone one of you has a very Merry Christmas...  :heart:

christmas GIF

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, broxman said:

Well reporting it to support doesn't always help. My support ticket for the cam in Freddys bedroom went back and forth for a week with nothing getting done, the result was the cam being taken offline, not being fixed, but just removed from the cam options.

I guess it was a very very bad camera then. 

33 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Merry Christmas everyone!

We wish you the best views, the greatest quality, the most crazy activities to watch at VHTV. 

We will take care of everything to deliver you the best experience, as usual. 

We wish you the best views lol, except when you remove cams because they don't work, rather than getting the hopeless manager to fix it.

3 hours ago, mic351 said:

Ho... HO fricking HO!!  Merry Christmas Everyone... I sincerely hope you are all with those you love and not alone this Christmas.  I sincerely hope you were able to give those you love the gifts they asked for (within reasons of course).  I sincerely hope everyone remembers what these holidays and this time of year is all about, peace giving and love.  And I sincerely hope each and everyone one of you has a very Merry Christmas...  :heart:

christmas GIF

Merry Christmas mic! Where did you steal this video of me decorating my tree from!?

• Like 2