Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

Just now, ipiratemedia said:

Lol. I was a member when they first started. I thought it would be different by now; it has gotten worst. I would start my project here in the USA, but the cost is through the roof, Ins, etc. Plus some state, don't allow it. Legalities and so on. For me to try and do it overseas, which make a lot of sense, is risky to me. If I can, lease the equipment where the tenant would be responsible. I might consider it. Plus, I would only consider clean, mature non- smokers and updated flats, pads, rooms, etc.

We'll go on then. Wish you success. Competition never hurts.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, stanley said:

It's the managers that set up the camera positions not VHTV and different managers have different styles. The new Rock/Anastasia apartment has some good camera positioning - Alex/Anna aways do a good job.

I presume your complaint is over the Ella/Isaac cams. I agree they are not in the best position. Often they are tweaked a day or so after going live as a result of viewer feedback. Perhaps if you raised a support ticket giving some constructive suggestions for better positions they may get them moved.

Tell me, how can a person be a manger and NOT be affiliated with VHTV? Either your the owner, and have people or MODS running the site, that I can understand. But a manager is ALWAYS affiliated with the proprietors. Anyway, I'll check it out, not worth video recording that's for sure! :cool:

5 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Was talking about your plans starting an own project. Or maybe join VH as manager? They always need good people.

OK! Sorry about that Jabbath, is 4:20 in my household. Lol, If interested put it together and I will make you a business partner, NOT a manager. I have been in business for many years. Because of my injuries, I now have fun doing Stocks, and Draft King and of course bet on horses from around the world, besides other things from the comfort of my home. When the evil bitch, arrives. Meaning, my Girlfriend. I know, I should never talk bad about anyone, but if you ever met her, you would agree with me. She would go on my social media and have conversations with my female friends who believe they are talking to me. That is how low she has become in the last year. I lost a few friends, who I cared deeply. I will be relocating in four months. I'm building my own home without her knowing about it. I just broke ground, this week. "Oorah. " Why am I sharing all this unmeaningful B/S. For once in three years, I can genuinely say, I'm happy with my life, and this is my reason for joining VHTV, which I was unable to do, considering my relationship is over. Peace Joey :cool:

• Like 2

I am saying this for long time,this thing of the managers have so much "power" and that they can open all the houses they want(well gess there is an limit...hopeful)should had some limits...VH should take more charge of everything and make it more profissional,that would make less houses with terrible cams position and quality,honestly feels like managers seen an profit opurtunity and just open houses like crazy,THAT in my opinon it's taking of quality in many aspects,some sayed dam already the same numbers of houses than in Rlc...yes..but at what cost..sometimes less it's better,specialy if joined by that better quality.Maybe trying to get special residents that indeed had something to the project would be the best route,for sure would be better than open "new" houses with residents that were already in open ones An de stuff like that.In my personal option quality of delivery it's going down at th expense of quantity and anarqy.

• Like 3

I remember in the old days, VHTV used to issue warnings to manager for people closing shower curtains when showering (I'm thinking about back in the days of Mia & Kenny), now it's just common practice and nothing gets done. Even Anna and Alex themselves hide behind a curtain in their own apartment.