Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

1 minute ago, Just In said:

Yes I've had it for a couple of weeks now.

Yes very strange its as though they can't handle easily the number of apartments, very frustrating. You click on any link and it takes a few seconds to even react.?

Just now, Robwin said:

Yes very strange its as though they can't handle easily the number of apartments, very frustrating. You click on any link and it takes a few seconds to even react.?

I had to get a new computer and was puting it down to that, but since i'm not the only one. Thanks.

James keep up the good work and  I wish much success to you and your staff.

For the first time in 5 years, and little over $2700.00 US, I have let my subscription to Real Life Cam expire.

Customer value is a premium, and I no longer feel that RLC offers a value to it's costumer's for the prices they charge.

$74.95US per month is bit to steep, and no longer holds a value for the product that is received by it's customers.

I hold no Ill will towards RLC, rather I believe they are pricing themselves out of the market.

This is obvious as they continue to lose market share monthly to VHTV. I also have a very fast ISP, 200mps but from the RLC servers overseas in the UK and Amsterdam, the best connection I can get is about 35mps, and this is completely unsatisfactory and not of any real value to the American customers.

It is customer satisfaction that drives any consumer based business, currently I am satisfied with the value, service, and product I receive form VHTV

• Like 6

il y a 8 minutes, jabbath1987 a dit :

Please make a ticket too. The more info they get the better. 

Same thing happening here is the UK for the last 24-48 hours - OK during the day but slows right down in the evening until about midnight GMT.  Happens switching between appartments and rooms and moving up and down the timeline.  No buffering just takes 5-6 seconds for the site to react to mouse clicks.  Have raised a ticket.

• Like 1