Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

2 hours ago, thedbear said:

Then RLC can rest easy, because it will recover all your ex-users who have jumped here (who knows what the reason) ....
Excluding myself, of course My personal reason is widely known by all ...

I say this, because I see members here in CC and in this forum with more than 3 years of activity (and I believe that VV does not have more than that) ..

So the logic is that they are ex- or current (still) RLC. That is, they pay for both sites.

As for 'managers', this was the initial hurdle and as any contract (incusive for those who join the site also, as a user) is allowed to accept or not.

A living example of this is Dasha, who did nothing here before (after leaving RLC) and nothing is doing in RLC at the moment (again) ..

Just to remember and reinforce. The "managers" today, except George, were yesterday members and acting on their own project.

Some still are, like Mira and Maria 

Still mantain 100% my point,two many greedy managers opening houses after house without taking sure the places have good quality,just look at the two,three latest new ones,at some point(few months ago)VH were opening good looking places and almost in the same league as some Rlc houses,but now it's new places appearing from every hole and lots Looking sub par.Rlc does a lot of thing wrong,but this one point they do it very good,new houses that open look nice,finished etc.Would be great if VH itself had some quality standard regard the places,or with the way things are going soon with be 30houses,some without beds,almost no decoration etc.Its an question of good image.i look to Ray and Polly place and looks bad.If VH want to grow and gain prestige in my personal opinion should select more the things,and be more involved in managers options.Shouldnt be an race..but an affirmation of quality.

• Like 2

En aucun cas je ne cherche à vous attaquer, j'ai trouvé bizarre (amusant) que vous portiez votre attention sur ce détail d'une soirée où Bree a eu mille fois plus de plaisir que de peine. Voilà c'est tout. Ravi d'avoir fait votre connaissance, à bientôt j'espère.

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

So Ash, you're a woman, can you honestly say that Bree didn't get her pussy hurt? 

I didn't see it, but she grimacing from it, that's a look you would have if you got hit in the stomach, 

5 hours ago, jjkopite said:

Haven't we got enough people turning lights off? :angel:

Hehe,that's my ideia,the cat could be hired to turn on the lights,would be peace of cake for the little bastard hehe.