Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

21 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

That is the direction of our development. We introduce features step by step. They may be not ideal at first start, like Timeline, but we collect complaints and requests to implement them in future versions. Unfortunately we don't yet have that much resources as our competitors, who have more people in team and have been more than years on market, but we're growing to become the same big, but still effective. For those who can't wait us to become better we are always ready to cancel account by your first request, while we continue working on making things better. I know some of you get insulted or annoyed by this approach, but that is VHTV :)

Please elaborate. Quality or speed? Could you forward more details to our Support?

That is very weird. Again, we need to run detailed tests on your side. 

When i'm viewing any apartment i get a stream for a few seconds then it buffers and goes black then it will come back online and do the same thing it's very hard to watch.

Before i used to get buffering but it wouldn't go black screen so i think it's worse now than before.

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, cacjc said:

When i'm viewing any apartment i get a stream for a few seconds then it buffers and goes black then it will come back online and do the same thing it's very hard to watch.

Before i used to get buffering but it wouldn't go black screen so i think it's worse now than before.

Okay, i see there might be a problem with connection speeds. Are you premium user at VHTV?

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Can't blame him. I wouldn't let you or anyone else for that matter connect to my PC remotely.  Nice of you to offer a refund though. Kudos for that.

Sure we understand and would never let anyone to access personal PC's. The best way to resolve these is running your OS in virtual environment (that's not as difficult as it may sound) and just let us access it. This way we have no access to your actual OS on PC, but we have your internet and hardware configuration within clear OS without personal data of any kind. Safest and the most reliable way to investigate any issues remotely.

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

We have adjusted our streams so VHTV is now watchable on low bandwidth connections. Let us know if it works faster for you :)

It does work faster for me. Before, I would watch for a short period of time and it would start buffering. I would have to close out of it and get back in for it to start working again. The timeline would start buffering after only a minute. Now I've been watching perfectly fine for a couple hours and played around a little with the timeline. There's been no issue on my end today. Thanks.

5 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Sure we understand and would never let anyone to access personal PC's. The best way to resolve these is running your OS in virtual environment (that's not as difficult as it may sound) and just let us access it. This way we have no access to your actual OS on PC, but we have your internet and hardware configuration within clear OS without personal data of any kind. Safest and the most reliable way to investigate any issues remotely.

The support you provide here is top notch yes. Did not see sth. like that on any website before.

48 minutes ago, heineken said:

It does work faster for me. Before, I would watch for a short period of time and it would start buffering. I would have to close out of it and get back in for it to start working again. The timeline would start buffering after only a minute. Now I've been watching perfectly fine for a couple hours and played around a little with the timeline. There's been no issue on my end today. Thanks.

Glad to hear that. For survey purpose, what is your bandwidth?

50 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

You guys are the best!

45 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

The support you provide here is top notch yes. Did not see sth. like that on any website before.

There would not be such support if we had not such great customers! Thank you.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Glad to hear that. For survey purpose, what is your bandwidth?

24 mbps. But I'm moving by the end of March and am planning on going with a different ISP as the one I have now sucks. It seems like certain times of the day I have faster internet speeds than other times. It also depends if I'm on my desktop or laptop.

4 hours ago, nack said:

Unless they bring it up to RLC level where even an inch of movement for few secs is recorded in graph,it is useless.

it needs improvement but is far from useless unless you would rather see nothing or stay home & watch site 24/7. and then you could still only see 1 apt. besides that why give up something to get nothing?

• Upvote 1