Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

4 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

How many times do I have to say I don't care what she does outside the apartment.

OK cool, good, but I just don't see any reason that what she has done inside of the apartment would lead you to dislike her so much :huh:

• Upvote 5

Just now, Sergio said:

maybe she is a type so, but also the night that he had sex with the boy had no expression of pleasure like tonight

... i do not think this is right ... in both cases she was real ... 

... there is nothing more that we could expect ... it was open ... it was real ... it was fun to watch ... that is something we should appreciate

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Benfold said:

OK cool, good, but I just don't see any reason that what she has done inside of the apartment would lead you to dislike her so much :huh:

Same here, I don't really understand Des, as you are pretty cool and level headed usually. You can't really have "real life" in the title of the site and chain the girls to the apartments. Many of the girls go clubbing and  come back late. Polya had a BF outside the apartment and spent nights away here and there, but always came back to have fun with the girls (plus quite a few cool dildo bates). Nicole has not spent THAT many night outside of the appartment (even though each one is blown out of proportion in the forum like if she was gone for a week), and has been more than active in the eye candy and sexual department. The bad blood between her and the other girls is unfortunate, but I don't think there is really a "good" and an "evil" side on this argument.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, denizenkane said:

Des is dug in on this one, to late to flip flop ?

Des and I are cool, we agree on most things so if he doesn't like Nicole it's fine, I just personally don't understand it. But then I could understand that people couldn't understand me when I was backing Jasmin

• Upvote 1

Just now, Benfold said:

Des and I are cool, we agree on most things so if he doesn't like Nicole it's fine, I just personally don't understand it. But then I could understand that people couldn't understand me when I was backing Jasmin

Guess it has to do with people beeing polarized on Jessica vs Nicole.

Personnaly, I like both which makes me the oddball one.

• Upvote 1