Ideas & Feature Requests #1

1 minute ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Hey Stanley,

Carol & Artur will no longer appear back at VHTV due to lack of reliability. Jeff & Violet are coming back instead within 1-2 days at new place. And some new people are coming under Jeka's management soon too.

That's sad as I liked Carol & Artur a lot. But I appreciate you letting me know. You (thats VHTV not you personally) should never be afraid to tell us things like this, we are all big boys and girls and can take disapointing news.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Hey Stanley,

Carol & Artur will no longer appear back at VHTV due to lack of reliability. Jeff & Violet are coming back instead within 1-2 days at new place. And some new people are coming under Jeka's management soon too.

Tks for this information :cool:

11 hours ago, stanley said:

That's sad as I liked Carol & Artur a lot. But I appreciate you letting me know. You (thats VHTV not you personally) should never be afraid to tell us things like this, we are all big boys and girls and can take disapointing news.

We had to get confirmation on this beforehand announcing it.

11 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

@Voyeur House TV i hope you will never introduce "Motion Detection" , "Auto-Follow" and other features like these, cause these are useless ... i'm good with HD cams, large archive ...and obviously more girls ;)

Sorry to disappoint you, but we will introduce these features in recent future :)

13 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Hey Stanley,

That's what we need another house by Jeka..the last one he opened it's an desert of nothing and no improves at all were made to cams etc.

I'm looking forward to a new house by the manager of Nina and Alan - Mr Manager should have a name, all the other managers have one :)

The new feature I would like to see first is thumb previews of cams on the home page so I can see at a glance what is going on and which cam to watch instead of having to click on dozens of cams individually.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, MajorVoyeur said:

During Timeline viewing, it would be nice to have a rewind (5 sec+) and Fast Forward (5 sec+) buttons beside the Play/Pause one. Please! :biggrin:

I apologize if this added function has already been requested. Thanks!

You may go 'around' that problem with '+' and '-' signal... but with "command like a video" (play, stop, ff, rw) will be easier in fact

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

You may go 'around' that problem with '+' and '-' signal... but with "command like a video" (play, stop, ff, rw) will be easier in fact

I've used plus/minus but it lacks the fine control that 'commands like a video' have. During recent heated discussion concerning an event around 00:07:00, it would have been easier to backtrack the actions leading to the event as well the aftermath. This was to satisfy my curiosity and please. let's have no more debate about that subject, especially outside it's topic. :sleepy:

Also would be real helpful to have those type of controls on the videos in archives. I'd admit to being spoiled by being able to fast forward through videos to enjoy the true action.  :biggrin:

tumblr_n0wpahcvl_G1toe3mso1_500.gif