Ideas & Feature Requests #1

I found it insulting that he felt the need to tell me that my subscription was for more than one camera.

A simple, "we don't have a firm date for their return but will let you know when one is decided" would have been sufficient.

One of the things that attracted me to VHTV in the beginning was their willingness to listen to their customers and to improve their site based on suggestions. Unfortunately, it seems to me that the bigger VHTV gets the more like RLC it gets in terms of how it treats their customers.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Another great example of why these types of requests or questions belong here, in the bright sunny, transparent, light of day. We aren't the enemy, we are trying to help. 

Yes agree that VH listens to us and make changes to please their users,but also agree with the thing others saying that they change an bit for worst(the bigger they get the more of the Rlc type atitude seem to have)for exemple things that they usualy didn't do..i just give my opinion about layne place and they basicaly defend him and "atack" me,other the response to the house of Nothing's..don't like it..don't watch it,this two things show that they changed an bit and not for better.But they are still miles better Regard costumer care that others cam sites.

Just now, Amy3 said:

@jabbath1987

Ok, I give up, why isnt James here very much anymore? Is he really too busy? This is his baby, why doesn't he care about being here as much as we seem to be. If we're lucky he'll stop by for a minute or two and then he's gone again. It makes us feel like he doesn't care much for us anymore and we're just a waste of his time.  We're the cream of the crop of VH supporters. I just think he should be around more then he is, especially when people are asking questions or proposing ideas. Is that too much to ask?

Be sure I will ask him next time he's online. He usually is not so much during weekends...

14 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It's not just the weekend though. This is his project I don't understand why he isn't more involved here. And what about AlexLina, why aren't they here anymore? If drawing attention to VH is the goal of a contest then why aren't they here too. Hell, even anonymously as a CC member. I know if this was my paycheck I'd be all over it from every angle imaginable. Shit, while I'm at it, every one of the managers should be here too. They are getting so much out of us, a return for the favor would be nice. Btw, I'm smiling. ☺️

You are right Amy. Will tell him for sure.

• Like 1

On 9/3/2017 at 4:14 PM, Just In said:

@Voyeur House TV When you have maintenance on cameras in apartments is it possible that either yourselves or managers take a picture or screen shot before hand so when they reset the cams then they know where they had them before so that we don't need to contact you for to get them back to the better placements.

Thank you for this idea. We have something in our plans to prevent misplaced cameras, but it will take some time to get to this task for our developers. Until then, we will continue relying on your feedback via Support so we could correct cameras placement quickly.

• Like 1

On 9/12/2017 at 11:09 PM, Just In said:

Hi @Voyeur House TV could you have a free 12h timeline for the free cam users, this will allow non EU countries to view what has happened in the last 12 hours and decide if they want to get a sub, this is a taster of what you can get if you subscribe. It also allows for the point Amy was making but not being specific to one nation.

Good idea, thank you. We may consider allowing free users to see X minutes/hours from free cameras timelines.

On 9/13/2017 at 3:26 AM, Sparkles said:

Hi  @Voyeur House TV

Other ideia could be allowing registered users (but without subscription or standard user) have access to 'x' numbers of videos in the archive per week or month

That won't be available anytime in recent future. Maybe previews will be introduced for archive videos, but no exact plans on that.

On 9/15/2017 at 2:24 PM, Sparkles said:

Idea:
At support area add a new title "Cam moved" (or similar) because i just send a ticket now and didn't find a better option then "some cameras are not working". witch is now true. 

Such topic will be added to Support system, thank you.

• Like 2

On 9/15/2017 at 6:19 PM, Amy3 said:

Why would you be responsible for sending anything to James? Shouldn't VH be here checking comments at least daily on their own? If this were my business I would read this thread in particular every single day. It's free business advice from the top echelon of customers. If they want more advice, they should really respond to people's ideas. 

Hey, nobody asked to send anything to us in addition to Support tickets. We check CamCaps from time to time when we are available from product and business development, HR and Support.

Hey everyone,

I saw several complaints on our Support recently. You are totally right, Support should never be generic, and should be client-oriented thing we are always working on it to maintain this approach. We have some reasons on decreased quality of answers in Support, mainly due to extreme amount of tickets with feedback and different complaints. We have reached 9 million users per month, and we get a lot of attentions from our guests, viewers, and customers. Of course, this is not an excuse for us to maintain low-quality Support.

That's why we will continue to improve it and will try to eliminate generic replies to anybody asking us questions. We are expanding our Support staff, and will introduce new features to this important part of our service next year.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Hey everyone,

I saw several complaints on our Support recently. You are totally right, Support should never be generic, and should be client-oriented thing we are always working on it to maintain this approach. We have some reasons on decreased quality of answers in Support, mainly due to extreme amount of tickets with feedback and different complaints. We have reached 9 million users per month, and we get a lot of attentions from our guests, viewers, and customers. Of course, this is not an excuse for us to maintain low-quality Support.

That's why we will continue to improve it and will try to eliminate generic replies to anybody asking us questions. We are expanding our Support staff, and will introduce new features to this important part of our service next year.

Hey James,

Could you answer my question that support wouldn't answer? Are Artur and Carol returning and if so do you know when. Your twitter said they would be offline for a few days but it's now been over 2 weeks.

Thanks

4 minutes ago, stanley said:

Hey James,

Could you answer my question that support wouldn't answer? Are Artur and Carol returning and if so do you know when. Your twitter said they would be offline for a few days but it's now been over 2 weeks.

Thanks

Hey Stanley,

Carol & Artur will no longer appear back at VHTV due to lack of reliability. Jeff & Violet are coming back instead within 1-2 days at new place. And some new people are coming under Jeka's management soon too.

• Like 2