Anna & Alex - Part 1

2 hours ago, russ said:

Is Emma & Peter packing there clothes are they leaving.

On February 21, in the apartment comes the apartment owner. Anna said, that the tenants have removed their belongings and suitcases. She wants to present the apartment in the form in which they received it from the owner.
Maybe it's just cleaning.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Yury said:

On February 21, in the apartment comes the apartment owner. Anna said, that the tenants have removed their belongings and suitcases. She wants to present the apartment in the form in which they received it from the owner.
Maybe it's just cleaning.

Thats strange. Why should the owner care if there are things from people who live in there? Or are they all gonna move out and must hand over the appartement to owner? And does that mean the also have to disassemble all cams?

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Thats strange. Why should the owner care if there are things from people who live in there? Or are they all gonna move out and must hand over the appartement to owner? And does that mean the also have to disassemble all cams?

I think the apartment rented Anna and Alex. The owner of the apartment does not know that there are 8 people live, rather than 2. 
But this is only a guess.

3 minutes ago, Yury said:

I think the apartment rented Anna and Alex. The owner of the apartment does not know that there are 8 people live, rather than 2. 
But this is only a guess.

Could be but rent such a big appartement for only two people would be strange

5 hours ago, thedbear said:

Yury, 

Please, if possible, again consider a one "light" on the events that I check on the Peter-Emma, Pinkgirl and Pinkboy quarter hour line from 2:30 onwards.
I reinforce the request because this time we have a manifestation of Pinkboy who normally adopts a "neutral" attitude in these "conversations."

His gestures and body language with Peter, do not reassure me.
Are we again trying to raise the "Berlin Wall" there?
Oh really?

Hoping to be misinterpreting everything there.

At 2:30 in the room of Emma and Peter, I see a quarrel of Emma and Peter, in a conversation involving their guests. Are you interested this?

15 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Could be but rent such a big appartement for only two people would be strange

Three-rooms apartments for 8 people or not at all rented out or significantly raise the rent. Especially the presence of cameras in the rooms and bad relations with neighbors.

17 minutes ago, Yury said:

At 2:30 in the room of Emma and Peter, I see a quarrel of Emma and Peter, in a conversation involving their guests. Are you interested this?

Emma and Peter constantly quarrel. Emma is dissatisfied with the fact that Peter is constantly striving to be in the company of Anna and Alex, and not paying attention to her. 
Girl guest supports her. She is also not pleased with the Peter's behavior. I've written about this before.
Now Emma said, that Peter walks around the apartment in his underwear with the strongly bulging cock. :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, Yury said:

Emma and Peter constantly quarrel. Emma is dissatisfied with the fact that Peter is constantly striving to be in the company of Anna and Alex, and not paying attention to her. 
Girl guest supports her. She is also not pleased with the Peter's behavior. I've written about this before.
Now Emma said, that Peter walks around the apartment in his underwear with the strongly bulging cock. :biggrin:

For Emma and Peter would be better two live alone in a appartement like Mika and Layne. Emma simply cant get used to other people seeing her or Peter naked...