Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Beardo was Lola's FF.  As long as Lola stays away there will be no Beardo   :biggrin:

i miss that guy....that week...:sad:...he revolutionized RLC .... Maybe when Anna comes...he might come after her...and hopefully all the below 18 CC members, would be on leaves during that time...:angel:

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Even when she's nude or bating, we seen it so many times, it gets boring and I go to Masha or another apt.

Yes sir Legrand.....it does get old and I wouldn't watch that farce at Masha's place no matter how old Irma's boring bates and saggy tits I see.........I just close my laptop and go find something else to do!!

I still think that recycling the girls in these apartments suck.  I used to look forward to seeing what a new girl looked like and what she brought to the table but you can kiss that goodbye it seems.......sad, very very sad!!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Yes sir Legrand.....it does get old and I wouldn't watch that farce at Masha's place no matter how old Irma's boring bates and saggy tits I see.........I just close my laptop and go find something else to do!!

I still think that recycling the girls in these apartments suck.  I used to look forward to seeing what a new girl looked like and what she brought to the table but you can kiss that goodbye it seems.......sad, very very sad!!

Yes sir, new blood is needed here.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Quite frankly, big saggy tits don't do it for me,I'd rather Watch perky ones like Nicole's .Jessica's or even Nora's titties.

I agree,  I'm into the perky ones myself.  That's what attracted me to Ilona.  Well.....her perky titties and that nice ass lol.

• Upvote 2