Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I have definitely seen her crossing herself, so I'm confident that she is Orthodox, but it is not important either way. What is important is that she is Irma :heart::heart:

indeed ! :)  
btw jess is getting ready for her cam show 

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning guys,
Forgive me for focusing on the theme of the religions of the girls ...
I think getting into their beliefs is almost science fiction.
Prtmero (and I speak of the young Western European), most of them carry crucifixes around their necks, but in a certain percentage, something is very fashionable (like another pendant). So seeing a girl with a crucifix very seldom indicates that she actually professes a belief (or is a practitioner of a religion).
In the case of the musumana girls (and in Barcelona we have more and more) and I say that with fear (because there are also more radical Muslims). I have not seen any girl practicing the observances of Islamic law (sharia). It is true that there are so many types of mulsumans as well as Christians, but I do not think Irma is a Muslim.
By the way, the bathtub is not exactly the most normal place to perform the prayers ... That's like thinking that taking communion can be done with any piece of bread without consecrating.

PS: I did not see Rita that she could do to say that she was Muslim.

2 minutes ago, wathou said:

indeed ! :)  
btw jess is getting ready for her cam show 

... any time her show is over i hope it was the last one ... maybe this one will be the last we need to endure.  .... NO MORE CAM SHOWS !!! .... :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, wathou said:

Lmao i dind't quieren convertir este tema en una discusión relgious, sólo estaba preguntando si era musulmán irma porque estaba actuando de manera extraña en la bañera esta mañana xD Supongo que las cosas se salieron de control ^^

She already acted that way last night ... surely she has some type of gynecological problem, besides that she has the menstruation.
It is not religious at all. She was looking at herself and checking her vagina before stooping. But another thing also strange, was at one point in her massage with Dana, she made hand to her pussy, and came up quickly to change the compress. Which is not very normal. We all had the grace that she was wet ... maybe if she was, but not what we were talking about. But because it had a very abundant flow.

I love that Irma rarely wears makeup, she is naturally beautiful. When a girl looks good without makeup you know you are going to wake up and stare into a beautiful face in the morning, instead of smeared eyeliner, blotchy skin and smudged lipstick :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I love that Irma rarely wears makeup, she is naturally beautiful. When a girl looks good without makeup you know you are going to wake up and stare into a beautiful face in the morning, instead of smeared eyeliner, blotchy skin and smudged lipstick :biggrin:

Then there are some girls who don't look good with or without makeup.  Susan Boyle is a Testament of that.    :biggrin:

• Upvote 4

Just now, Zinc said:

is it because she used dildo before her menses...? maybe that has caused some issue...

I don't think so, she did the same thing a few days ago, before her period had started. I think it is unrelated to her menstrual pains personally, but I do not have a better explanation

4 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I don't think so, she did the same thing a few days ago, before her period had started. I think it is unrelated to her menstrual pains personally, but I do not have a better explanation

She could possibly have a Urinary Tract Infection (UTI). Sometimes they may not clean their toys properly and some Crusty Vermin was still attached to the toy on the next use.

If they wash their toys the way they wash dishes then it could be a problem with no use of soap.