Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I don't think so. Polya was from a Muslim country but it turned out that she was Christian - Orthodox I think but could have been Catholic. Despite her name I don't think Jasmin was either - the girl opposite me is called Yasmin and she is Muslim. Remember Muslims are not a homogenous group, although no doubt the Saudis are trying to make it that way, and Rita Ora is a Muslim and she dresses a bit differently.

Don't forget Jasmin is a fake name. Her real name is pure Russian

I think most of the girls are Orthodox

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I don't think so. Polya was from a Muslim country but it turned out that she was Christian - Orthodox I think but could have been Catholic. Despite her name I don't think Jasmin was either - the girl opposite me is called Yasmin and she is Muslim. Remember Muslims are not a homogenous group, although no doubt the Saudis are trying to make it that way, and Rita Ora is a Muslim and she dresses a bit differently.

i was saying that because this morning in the shower she looked like she was "praying" like a muslim ^^'

7 hours ago, Zinc said:

haha...that nightmare Jasmin....she might return as well..:cry:... i was charged with racism for criticizing her.... in my opinion those who had a soft corner for her due to her skin colour, are actual racists...

I explained to quite clearly at time that you can criticise Stella all you like but what you called her was racist. That was the problem. I can't believe you still don't understand that.

4 minutes ago, wathou said:

i was saying that because this morning in the shower she looked like she was "praying" like a muslim ^^'

I doubt she is Muslim, she is not doing it at the correct time of day for Muslim prayer. Also she has never done this before. It seems to be related to her health, somehow

2 minutes ago, wathou said:

Like Sir Mo Farrah every time he wins another gold medal. I can't believe the greatest 5K/10K runner of all time didn't come close to winning the UK Sports Personality of the Year but sadly girls are allowed to vote and they only like tennis ... that might be sound quite sexist but I guarantee it's true. Sir Andy murray with that world beating record of having won 1 out of the last 14 Grand Slam events despite the fact the Djokovic has lost his head, Federer is older than Methuselah and was injured and Nadal's been injured for 5 years. Murray's only No 1. because he's the last one left standing.

This may be slightly OT. 

6 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I doubt she is Muslim, she is not doing it at the correct time of day for Muslim prayer. Also she has never done this before. It seems to be related to her health, somehow

agree.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Don't forget Jasmin is a fake name. Her real name is pure Russian

I think most of the girls are Orthodox

almost all the girls who have been in B1 and B2 have borne orthodox cross

9 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I dont know who prays in the tub...but she is muslim i think...I remember when she and Laila were in bed one time...they were reciting some stuff in arabic...I think both are from Kazakhistan as mentioned by someone earlier as well...it is majority Muslim...plus she knows turkish as well

2 minutes ago, Zinc said:

I dont know who prays in the tub...but she is muslim i think...I remember when she and Laila were in bed one time...they were reciting some stuff in arabic...I think both are from Kazakhistan as mentioned by someone earlier as well...it is majority Muslim...plus she knows turkish as well

I have definitely seen her crossing herself, so I'm confident that she is Orthodox, but it is not important either way. What is important is that she is Irma :heart::heart:

• Upvote 1

Just now, Benfold said:

I have definitely seen her crossing herself, so I'm confident that she is Orthodox, but it is not important either way. What is important is that she is Irma :heart::heart:

Maybe she is mixed....but i was going to say that maybe she is muslim...back at the time of Laila...but i didnot want to discuss religion here so ignored it...