Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

All girls go through it from time to time with being uncomfortable with cramps. 

Wait another 35 years when they develop Hot Flashes.   :biggrin: 

Then you have to send in the  Image result for blue boy restaurant logo    to Tame them Down.

LMAO!

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

RLC has gave him a few whacks.   Hope85 posts content from the Free Rooms so he doesn't have a RLC Account to lose.  They just nix the IP but those type of things are fast and easy to bounce back from.

I don't have a RLC either but I have my ways of getting around whatever RLC throws my way.  :biggrin:

Yes when I was free I found my IP blocked a few times and I only post pictures but occasionally I slipped and I guess some of my megaposts got their attention. There are ways of getting around things but I prefer not to use them if I can. Right now I very rarely post anything new because I don't want to risk any account blocking if Belle comes back. If I knew for definite Belle wasn't coming back I would probably start posting again but just now it is a risk I can do without. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yeh it was banned before with a big red X on it but I figure RLC think 4 girls, after the arrival of Nicole's friend tomorrow, need 2 toilets, It has been used a couple of times by mistake in the past, my girl being one if them...::)

Any girls using the toilet, you know I want to see. I've always been a voyeur from an early age, but I have to admit this has always particularly excited me. Our (well my) brains are strange things because my OCD cannot abide anyone even mentioning bodily functions at mealtimes but yet I have this fetish for girls peeing.

Did anything interesting happen tonight, here or in B2? I abandoned the night when they were watching the film and got a good long sleep.

OT Damn just missed The Goddess changing while typing - still I might have seen her do that a few hundred times before but she's still WOW!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Zinc said:

hmm...probably updating her on the witches and bitches....B2 is so dead....unless there is a nicole/gf/bf 3some...

Although I am not premium at the moment, I see the thumbs and there appears to be plenty of nudity from these 3 girls to keep me happy.

6 hours ago, Zinc said:

haha...that nightmare Jasmin....she might return as well..:cry:... i was charged with racism for criticizing her.... in my opinion those who had a soft corner for her due to her skin colour, are actual racists...

Jasmin was white (with some Indian blood I think,) you're probably thinking of Stella

I would have either of them back in a heartbeat

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, wathou said:

Is irma muslsim ? 

I don't think so. Polya was from a Muslim country but it turned out that she was Christian - Orthodox I think but could have been Catholic. Despite her name I don't think Jasmin was either - the girl opposite me is called Yasmin and she is Muslim. Remember Muslims are not a homogenous group, although no doubt the Saudis are trying to make it that way, and Rita Ora is a Muslim and she dresses a bit differently.