Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

4 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Yo no lo creo, ella hizo lo mismo hace unos días, antes de que hubiera comenzado su periodo. Creo que no se relaciona con sus dolores menstruales personalmente, pero no tengo una explicación mejor

Girls often suffer from heavy menstrual periods or have some type of yeast infection (a mild but very common infection).

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Then there are some girls who don't look good with or without makeup.  Susan Boyle is a Testament of that.    :biggrin:

Yeah, but she has a great talent and achieved things that none of these girls will ever be capable of.   :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Zinc said:

WTF...Nora just disappears at 8am and returns after such a long time...its like she is working in some gym or dance classes school etc...or probably a shop...

Couldn't believe how early she was in the shower. I wonder if she went to greet and brief Estelle.

53 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

If her cam shows were like her close up pussy shots she been taking on her phone recently it would be a lot more easy on the eye...:blush:

Never get tired of seeing pussy (well most of them). I love to lie there just watching one. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Couldn't believe how early she was in the shower. I wonder if she went to greet and brief Estelle.

I think its a big assumption that she is part of RLC management...its just that she has been with them for so long so RLC just trusts her more...i think Kiko is Barcelona based...and probably either Nora lives full time in Barcelona and sometimes works for RLC when she needs money...or whenever she visits Barcelona for RLC...kiko finds her work in his shop or whatever...

I wish...just for a cpl of months RLC hands me the management....I will stop food and water for any girl who doesnt provide entertainment for 3 days in a row :angry:

No compromise on members' money....customer is always right....

plus there will be a prompt when u click on barca  apartments....it will ask you...if you are offended with girls who are high or super naughty...then leave now...

23 minutes ago, Zinc said:

WTF...Nora just disappears at 8am and returns after such a long time...its like she is working in some gym or dance classes school etc...or probably a shop...

Last time she was here she was rarely at home during the day, always out early and back late, she is heading back to that routine. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

Last time she was here she was rarely at home during the day, always out early and back late, she is heading back to that routine. 

yes...i have a strong feeling that she already lives in Barcelona...She probably does two jobs..in some shop/restaurant in the morning and nightclub/bar at night...probably whenever she is between switching her night jobs...she uses that time to work for RLC....