Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Jess is in the bedroom with Irma and laying on the bed. Think they are talking about sex. Irma was laying on Jess and it looked like she tried to kiss her and Jess said no and shook her head. While sitting there Irma then made a kissing gesture and stuck her tongue out in a motion as if eating pussy. Jess shook her head no again. This is all a guess though. Hope to get a translation of this talk latr.

9 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Any girls using the toilet, you know I want to see. I've always been a voyeur from an early age, but I have to admit this has always particularly excited me. Our (well my) brains are strange things because my OCD cannot abide anyone even mentioning bodily functions at mealtimes but yet I have this fetish for girls peeing.

Did anything interesting happen tonight, here or in B2? I abandoned the night when they were watching the film and got a good long sleep.

Nicole did 2 times in her bathroom-but unlike you some people got offended and called her names again

1 hour ago, sulzer25059 said:

Last time she was here she was rarely at home during the day, always out early and back late, she is heading back to that routine. 

Only 9 more days of seeing her and she'll be History.    Hopefully.   

Image result for fingers crossed gif

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, happyone said:

Nicole did 2 times in her bathroom-but unlike you some people got offended and called her names again

Nobody called her names. It was said she was lewd and crude for peeing in front of the camera. She was to lazy to walk down to the bathroom in the hall.

1 hour ago, Snakeater said:

Nobody called her names. It was said she was lewd and crude for peeing in front of the camera. She was to lazy to walk down to the bathroom in the hall.

I see you raised your hand-what you just said is cutting a pretty fine line about name calling IMHO