Mika & Layne

what i will miss most about mika & layne is that they were not able to explore more swinging situations while at vh. they are among the most open minded people here & could have really been entertaining for a long time. but i wish them well and hope that everything works out well for them. they are gr8 people!!!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, SOMHO2000 said:

I don't want to go through a endless debate here. When you understand what is meant by my comment you may criticise me Mr. ISIS fighter..

This is not about fighting, the idea is being as far as possible from ISIS ideology. 

It is hard to explain my opinion in this type of forum, but I think ISIS ideology is a few stage behind the human civilization progress. 

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:

what i will miss most about mika & layne is that they were not able to explore more swinging situations while at vh. they are among the most open minded people here & could have really been entertaining for a long time. but i wish them well and hope that everything works out well for them. they are gr8 people!!!!

+1

Layne is the only guy who doesn't care about cams and he's not shy in front of them to do what he wants.. He jerks off every time, he doesn't hide from nothing and he's the only who putted a cam in a bathroom in front of a wc.. Everyone should take example from him... Every single guy on VH, RLC and others site projects should take example from Layne and stop to hide to masturbating... When this apt will be closed, when the baby will be born, I'll miss Layne... 

2 hours ago, mib82 said:

Layne is the only guy who doesn't care about cams and he's not shy in front of them to do what he wants.. He jerks off every time, he doesn't hide from nothing and he's the only who putted a cam in a bathroom in front of a wc.. Everyone should take example from him... Every single guy on VH, RLC and others site projects should take example from Layne and stop to hide to masturbating... When this apt will be closed, when the baby will be born, I'll miss Layne... 

Dont forget Alex. He does it too. And he pisses in the sink :biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

23 hours ago, golfer06 said:

Totaly agree,one Thing is that his house in my opinion as an desert a lot of times and they stay short Regard the swinging aspect,other it's the persons they are,in that regard i watch him and her in Rlc and they were nice,calm persons and they didn't changed in VH.