Kitty & Smith - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos March to July 2017

On 7.7.2017 at 0:44 AM, happyone said:

approximately 00:42 Kitty finally obtained an orgasm by bating in bed while Smith sleeps.

another sneaky bate by kitty tonight, around 23:25

• Upvote 2

I have been following this couple for a while now.  Who can't like the "Hello Kitty" tat on Kitty's ass??!!  I think I stumbled upon something Wednesday night/Thursday morning and wanted to share.  Kitty had a good time Wednesday enjoying Smith's attention and affections (such as they were).  However, once Smith went to sleep, Kitty stayed awake and went to the living room where she removed her panties, turned on some light (for nice viewing?) and had a nice bate session for about 15-20 minutes.  After that, about 23:00 her time, she checked on Smith and closed the bedroom door then went back into the living room and unplugged her phone (which was apparently charging).  It looked like she texted for a moment, then called someone.  She spoke quietly and laughed a bit.  When she hung up about 15 minutes later, she spent some time "doing something" to her phone (erased the phone log from her cell?).  She then plugged it in again.  Following turning out the lights, she had one more bate session.  Following that, she put back on her underwear and went to bed.  This action followed an earlier session with her either recording her pussy/tits in bed (she may have only used the camera function without recording anything) earlier in the day.  Same day, she bated in the bathtub while also using her phone to record (possibly) her body.  I can't help but wonder who she might be sending that to!  I wouldn't mind being on the other end of the message!  Anyway, just wondered if anyone else noticed.  No judgements here, just thought it interesting that Ms. Kitty may have someone else she is "interested" in sharing her charms with.  This is only my personal opinion, but I think she might be frustrated with her relationship with Smith.   Until last night, I just thought she would just "tolerate" his attentions and maintain what she "already knows" about him.  I'm beginning to wonder if she has opened herself to other attention.  Comments?  Thoughts?  I do have video of her last bate session, but forgot to include sound, so no sound is included.  I may share it if anyone is interested. 

3 hours ago, USAdude said:

I have been following this couple for a while now.  Who can't like the "Hello Kitty" tat on Kitty's ass??!!  I think I stumbled upon something Wednesday night/Thursday morning and wanted to share...

When she had that phone convo, she was talking to a female friend. She was complaining about their mutual female friend judging her for being on RLC.

4 hours ago, santoro said:

When she had that phone convo, she was talking to a female friend. She was complaining about their mutual female friend judging her for being on RLC.

Thanks, santoro.  I stand corrected.  I know several languages, but Russian is not one of them.  Thanks. 

35 minutes ago, USAdude said:

Thanks, santoro.  I stand corrected.  I know several languages, but Russian is not one of them.  Thanks. 

I can't speak Russian either. Kitty & Smith are Czech :-)  (btw Linda & Tibor and Julia & Eric are Czech as well)

• Upvote 1