Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

If you keep quoting Box,,,I will have no choice but to add you to my ignore list,,,even though I don't want to do so,,I'm serious,,I'm tired of seeing his bullshit.:dodgy:

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I agree MrB...:biggrin:

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry guys..but I had to...I'm an honest bloke and I didn't use the :dodgy: so no confusion...I hope...:dodgy:

Problem is that we all have him blocked. If you quote him we can see his posts. Only way to stop that is to block you too... :dodgy:

• Upvote 4

Just now, euromike69 said:

If you keep quoting Box,,,I will have no choice but to add you to my ignore list,,,even though I don't want to do so,,I'm serious,,I'm tired of seeing his bullshit.:dodgy:

then you missed the poor Mrbox trying once again to trigger everyone with the classic "it's only going to be a tease show" 2 or 3 times and nobody answer him it was so funny :) 

• Upvote 5

that bad night, I my dear Irma I go to bed, tomorrow there will be no, thanks of the wonderful shows and we hope to come back, maybe in a ten or twenty years

• Upvote 1