Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sorry BB,  I know you love your Belle but she does absolutely nothing for me

That's probably a recommendation LOL. :biggrin:

And people stop saying you're sorry for having different opinions. It's a perfectly fine. They may be wrong but they're yours.

• Upvote 4

Benfold perhaps shakes you a little hand, you sent the same message twice, I can assure you that even without internetI'd do changed your mind, now I've just broken my balls

2 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

Not without IRMA..............LOL   !

l was a big Irma fan in the past. ... but ... This time she did not make the show real as in the past. ... All her events were kind of flat und a bit lifeless. ... I hope you know what i mean. 

I is a bit like the apartments B1 and B2 currently in general. They miss the real element. It all seems to be a big show without any private life. 

• Upvote 1

my mail send now a rlc....:

I have now switched connection on rlc barcelona apt.2
it sucks
a mortuoria Room
I think it's time for a your urgent intervention
many on the forums complaining about this joke for us customers
ok that rlc is live life, but these girls are around day and night and sleep at times when we should be living.
I personally, after 2 years of subscription, I am convinced not to renew.
After Rebecca and Megan with lola here is just a long and painful decline.
I feel cheated and screwed.
thank you

• Upvote 3

Everyone's putting on makeup and they were texting with someone in English a little earlier. Visitors? Or are they on their way out? I guess the Barça/Sevilla game is over so they could be on their way to meet the DJ somewhere.

2 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Benfold perhaps shakes you a little hand, you sent the same message twice, I can assure you that even without internetI'd do changed your mind, now I've just broken my balls

:huh:

If anyone can tell me what this says I'm all ears :biggrin: But one way or another it is hilarious

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

That's probably a recommendation LOL. :biggrin:

And people stop saying your sorry for having different opinions. It's a perfectly fine. They may be wrong but they're yours.

Maybe I use the word sorry but I just want the people that I say it to, to know that I sincerely have no problem with them when I go against the grain!  I've been banned 3 times for speaking my mind on here and I'm trying to watch my P's & Q's these days!!

• Upvote 3

Just now, Mikelima1970 said:

my mail send now a rlc....:

I have now switched connection on rlc barcelona apt.2
it sucks
a mortuoria Room
I think it's time for a your urgent intervention
many on the forums complaining about this joke for us customers
ok that rlc is live life, but these girls are around day and night and sleep at times when we should be living.
I personally, after 2 years of subscription, I am convinced not to renew.
After Rebecca and Megan with lola here is just a long and painful decline.
I feel cheated and screwed.
thank you

I knew you'd mention Becca, but I totally understand where you are coming from.

• Upvote 1