Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

I'm a bit boring, I'm also going to bed tonight, for you who live on the other side of the ocean, I hope that when the girls return they make you see a beautiful show
good night

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, auraaaaaa said:

they went on some kind of trip ? or ?

No they have gone out to party, it's likely they will be home in the early hours of the morning. We do not know if both apartments are going to the same place, so they may return home at different times - usually B2 are home later than B1

5 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

tomorrow morning

It was after 8 for Belle, Rosie and friend last night. Belle got up just in time to get ready to go out. However that has been typical for Belle at least.

36 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Don't say that Emmet..the rlc girls are goddesses....hehe..but you are very true..sadly even cc limits more and more what the users can say..that the reason I paid cc premium the first time..and don't paid again.

As long as it's not private information about the tenants, outright insults, or is posted with the intent of starting a food fight, I don't really care what anyone says.

If it's witty, I'll give it a "like."

• Upvote 2

Just now, BBsq69 said:

It was after 8 for Belle, Rosie and friend last night. Belle got up just in time to get ready to go out. However that has been typical for Belle at least.

I have only two more days  of rlc but I will check in on cc just to see if things change :dodgy:

43 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Actually I think the fun left when they cracked down on this forum.  The content has become very repetitious......oh, so and so is creaming...so and so is rubbing so and so's boobs....so and so is almost showing some lips on the couch...so and so just left....so and so are home...so and so are in the bath...etc. etc..

I know I am thought of as a troll by most of you people and that's ok, but without the outside speculation (whether right or wrong) this apartments threads are very boring.  At any rate, I'm off my soapbox and heading out to see my grandkids.......you all have a nice evening listening to music and a washing machine LMAO.

Well Harley I had my show earlier with M & S.  They were arguing in the bath tub and it was heated.  After bath S goes to the bedroom and it was on!  He was determined to give her a orgasm.  S came with the handcuffs, whips, gadget to stimulate, etc.  Paul should do that do something to stimulate your lady.  When he finished she was saying Ooooo da da!  B1 and B2 is just a scripted thing.

• Upvote 1

il y a 8 minutes, Sergio a dit :

Je suis un peu ennuyeux, je vais aussi me coucher ce soir, pour vous qui vivent de l'autre côté de l'océan, j'espère que lorsque les filles reviennent , ils vous font voir un beau spectacle
bonne nuit

nite Sergio

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

There is no need to th music to be on max..it's just an things this girls like to do,they just can they same or other similar things with music a lot lower.I think the problem it's the cast of girls and maybe an change in rlc..for months that the cast of barca girls don't act real life in the apartments.Most basicaly enter rlc barca apartment and enter celibate mode..some for full three months..at least in the house..lets hope with Lola a party or something will happen.

True the girls are a bit silly in the sense that  they blast the music way too loud and yell a lot which makes it even louder. This causes all the reaction from the neighbors Also they chose the wrong night to have a party in the apartment. If they partied n a Saturday night it wouldn't have been too bad but on a Sunday to Monday morning when neighbors got work in the morning. That's just crazy.

• Upvote 2