Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

When you have no arguments with which to defend your ideas, and you have to resort to easy insult ... you speak for yourself.
Also, to skip one of the rules of the forum ... I hope you will be reprimanded for it. And learn not to insult the other participants in the forum, no matter how you think.

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

cerró el culo de una vez por todas

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

Yes and Danaya became upset when the cops arrived because of a noise complaint. If I remember correctly she was concern about her visa.

That was on her second visit, i was talking about first time around in B1

16 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

South Texas Land  I will send you a check tonight, I want the mineral rights as well Harley :biggrin:

Are you kidding me LOL.  It wouldn't be prime South Texas land for a dollar.......maybe a dollar an inch in every direction, square inches if you will.  No sir, it would be a thousand acres of a toxic dump site :) and you can have the mineral rights to it!!

• Upvote 1

Rosie rubbing her feet so maybe it is a good point about the beech. I don't every remember doing that myself and 2 of the places I have lived were near beaches and I even used to play beach soccer without any consequences ... OK I may have washed my feet but I was either a child or a student and that kind of stuff didn't worry guys back then.

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

As you will understand, @Thestarider, I care little if they are in the laundry or wherever, I only see the cameras free, but the people who if you follow the apartment have eyes in the face, and see, and comment on those things.
By the way, a behavior that many subscribers do not like.

Let me get this straight. Your only complaint is that there is no camera in the laundry room? But if there was one you still couldn't see it because you're not a paying member. Don't you realise that you're complaining about stuff that has NO FUCKING IMPACT ON YOU?!  Zip, Nada, None whatsoever.  They could have an orgy in there, or they could be knitting, doing taxes, solving quadratic equations and it has zero impact on your life. Please understand that.

• Upvote 5