Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

5 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

This week-end is the F 1 Barcelona GRAND PRIX.

who of Ferrari or Mercedes, Vettel or Hamilton will be exceeded at the end of the right line, will be world champion at the end of the season. Just a thought, i am not a soostsayer.

I personally don't care what RLC tenants do regarding sex and drugs and rock 'n roll. It's none of my business. Nor is it the business of any CC members, paid up RLC subscribers or not.

I do care when I see our members are posting crap that turns normal people off. This place exists to peacefully and maturely discuss the Girls On Vacation soap opera. Not bicker and attack each other every time the apartment gets boring. I'm sure you all agree.

• Upvote 11

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

Maybe they did the game of the stick and at Gina it happened the shortest one and had to stay home

That was cute--very good!!  Now all she has to do is find the stick (dildo) and play properly :biggrin:

No denying it has been a quiet few days, perhaps these are Zaya's final few nights in Barcelona and they are seeing her off in style. When the B2 girls are in the house however they're still a joy to watch, Jasmin is obviously next-level beautiful and seems to have been enjoying her stay so far, we all know that Rosie is a bundle of fun and Belle has been giving BB heart attacks

I'd like to see Rosie have her room back though, give her a bit of privacy :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

36 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I could tell you what is wrong with her without even looking at her, but then I would catch flack for it, so what's the point :)

You can speculate on what is wrong.:biggrin:

27 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

It seems putting things into perspective and keeping a positive attitude indispose some posters. Apparently, the purpose of this place is to vent to the customer support of RLC, any different opinion would diminish the hard work and campaigning to put back these apartments on the right track (with regular planned shows and lesbian orgies). :dodgy:

So because, I don't have much to contribute in the current discussions - about things like alleged drug usage, apartment location and configuration coming from outside sources, or whether the girls should be chained to their bed because of out monthly subscription . So I am staying out for now, like my 5 friends :angel:

If we could get a couple more to join us we could become the magnificent 7...:dodgy:

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

If we could get a couple more to join us we could become the magnificent 7...:dodgy:

I'm in also.

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

I will try to not make anyone say _ _ _ _ off to me again. At least not for a while.mischievous grin smiley

• Upvote 1