Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

With what I've seen last night ( Jas-Rosie's kissing and dirty dancing) , no doubt in my mind that Jasmine deserves a big BONUS on her paycheck. She has passed from a "too shy girl" to a "SEXY GODDESS" !   What a pleasure for the eyes to see her act like that... more interesting with Rosie... For once, I hope that Belle won't interfere if it happens again 

• Upvote 3

Il y a 1 heure, Benfold a dit :

Si vous vous souvenez, en fait Danaya est également resté plus de 90 jours de sa première visite. Elle devait aller à un concert de Metallica et elle a raté parce qu'elle a été retardée dans la maison de retour pour 3 ou 4 jours

:biggrin:  :biggrin: :biggrin:

4 minutes ago, vortios said:

To be out of the chambers on purpose, is it not a fault against the contract and obligations of the girls? I wonder.

No obligation at all and it says so right on RLC's page in the FAQ

I looked through all the cameras but saw no one in the apartment

People living in the apartments are real people leading active way of life. They can be at work, studying, working out in the gym or simply leave to do the shopping. Pay attention to the time on you are in because it might differ from the one the people you are watching are living in.

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

No obligation at all and it says so right on RLC's page in the FAQ

I looked through all the cameras but saw no one in the apartment

People living in the apartments are real people leading active way of life. They can be at work, studying, working out in the gym or simply leave to do the shopping. Pay attention to the time on you are in because it might differ from the one the people you are watching are living in.

That is a joke and you know it!  Especially when it comes to the Barca apartments!!  If you really believe what is put in the FAQ section for RLC, I have a thousand acres of land I'll sale you for a dollar!

• Upvote 4

33 minutes ago, odpegleg said:

Maybe b2 headed over to b1 for a going away party

Doubt it as B1 don't seem to be getting in the welcome visitors mood at the moment. Good to see Lola back, hope the level of activity might go up a peg or two.