Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

I believe it was Noldus that said Gina was home without panties.  Vortios paid his dues and has every right to say what he feels about the goings on of these girls based on you peoples posts.  Why can't you people just put people like us on your ignore lists and stop bashing us just because we don't see something they way you want us to!!!

I miss spoke, it was Balt who said that Gina was home without panties and not Noldus.  Apologies to both parties.

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I believe it was Noldus that said Gina was home without panties.  Vortios paid his dues and has every right to say what he feels about the goings on of these girls based on you peoples posts.  Why can't you people just put people like us on your ignore lists and stop bashing us just because we don't see something they way you want us to!!!

no it was not me, I just logged in. But she lift her dress and show us in the LR ;) cam 2 when she talked to Polya upstairs 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, CowArt said:

Another fan of Gina reporting for duty. Gina has been with us for 90 days now and she has been amazing. I don't mind her being out of the apartment from time to time, I just watch someone else or log out and go do something else. When she goes out, I hope she enjoys herself and returns safely and happy. That she did. 

Fan of Gina speaking, happy with her !

• Upvote 4