Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

il y a 6 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Après-midi Martyen. Nous espérons que vous avez été réglé. Merci, mes vac étaient super et revenir à ma fille Nicole, et acquerront un petit chiot bonus ont été ajoutés quand rentrer à la maison ... Noldus mentionné Rosie mettait ses articles de toilette dans la grande salle de bain avant qu'il soit allé UM, donc lui ressemble. Je suis heureux parce qu'il n'a pas de Nicole d'avoir en ce moment et qui aurait donné le coup une mauvaise odeur à nouveau. De plus, je pense que ma fille est mieux où elle est, pour notre divertissement ...:biggrin:

I also think that for our eyes this is the best solution. :blush:.:biggrin:

5 minutes ago, martyen said:

Hello everyone I have not participated in the forum for a week for personal reason. All better now now hello to Naga I hope your holidays went well. I missed the last days of Belle j'espere which to Pleased BB that I greet also. The question is who is going to take the big room? Rose, Nicole or a new girl? I am happy to meet you to discuss in good mood. Good trip BELLE .th?id=OIP.8JHlwp3GBXfN9t8ESGA8swEsDA&pid..  And return home with joy .th?id=OIP.aIxb31jG6wfBt5rOa3kVYwEsDH&pid

Rosie is taking the big room, she already started to move in. Hopefully this means a better view for us if she starts bating in her new bathroom

il y a 14 minutes, Benfold a dit :

Rosie prend la grande salle, elle a déjà commencé à se déplacer. Espérons que cela signifie une meilleure vue pour nous si elle commence confitage dans sa nouvelle salle de bains

Hello Ben for Rose I will not pronounce I prefer to wait and see. And for the choice of the large room it is better Rose than Nicole ..:confused:

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Some of these translations are hilarious...

giggle emoticon

Can't quite make out what you said Naga. Looks like you said something about spanking a crocodile and wrestling with a Komodo dragon.crying with laughter emoticon

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Some of these translations are hilarious...

giggle emoticon

I understood just fine, language barriers can bee difficult, but as long as we show respect and patience.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

Here is the list of the last ones who have lived in B1 and B2

Noldus 2017-06-05 13-25-52-353.png  2   55.49 kB

So what you are saying is Belle's 178 days didn't exist? Belle should be on 3 times and has occupied, yet another record, 5 rooms and slept in 8 (all 6 bedrooms and both living rooms).

I complain that Belle does get left out of almost every list. And it does appear looking at this that I do have a big case for thinking that to be deliberate. 

It doesn't surprise me from certain others who leave Belle of the list of nudist housemates and put Kristy on it, but you Noldus? I'll have to doubt your timekeeping now LOL 

il y a 11 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Certaines de ces traductions sont hilarantes ...

émoticône fou rire

Sometimes the translations say the reverse or uses double-meaning words very funny. :biggrin:

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

So UM already...Belle must be special!...We usually don't see the girls leave and the apt goes UM 1st but we have now seen Belle leave both times...:biggrin::heart:

I've seen a few girls leave like Irma, Megan and Jasmin, pretty sure Ilona as well.