Taya & Will, Olivia & Nick - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

Medics were at the apt treating Taya for something about 11 or 12 hours ago. It looked like they had her hooked up to an EKG and were getting her to drink fluids.  I dont speak the language so I do not know what the problem was but everyone was very serious.  Perhaps Olivia is upset due to something around that?

I tried to piece the whole thing together with replay:

08:39 - Taya wakes up, picks up a white phone (with red lights, landline?) from her nightstand, a pillow from the bed, and moves to the chill-out room, lays down on the window sill and makes a phone call.

08:42 - End of phone call, Taya now sits on the window sill. At this time Will wakes up, notices Taya is gone from the bed. He gets up to find her, looks around the kitchen and livingroom. Still half asleep I think, for some reason the first thing he checks is the microwave. Then back to the bedroom, he checks the area behind the curtains, on the opposite end of cam #9, I think there's a dressing table or something behind that curtain. Also checks underneath the blankets on the bed, so far not having found Taya.

08:43 - Will still searching, Taya moves from the window sill to the top of the big box in the corner and lays down there.

08:44 - Will finally finds Taya in the chill-out room and talks to her.

08:49 - Taya and Will leave the chill-out room, Taya visits the small room without camera for about 30 seconds (toilet?), goes to the bedroom and lets her self fall on the bed face down.

08:50 - Taya up again, to the kitchen (where Will is), holding and rubbing her stomach.

08:51 - Taya and Will both back to bed. So far no signs of distress, other than Taya holding and rubbing her stomach. Taya checking her phone (a red one this time).

08:53 - Will up again to let the cat into the bedroom. Will back to bed, cat now on the bed with Taya who's still checking her phone.

08:56 - Will up again, with his phone (black) to the area behind the curtain.

08:59 - Will back from behind the curtain, now into the small room without camera, still his phone in his hand.

09:00 - Will back to the bedroom, picks up the white phone from Taya's nightstand, now holding both the black and the white phone. Taya still checking her red phone. Will seems to be typing in a number on the white phone which he reads from the other phone. Starts dialing and takes the call to the small room without camera.

09:03 - Will back to the bedroom, still on the white phone, hands the phone to Taya.

09:04 - Will back in bed, Taya talking on the white phone.

09:09 - Taya still on the phone, gets up to get a piece of paper from a drawer, reads something from it, back in bed.

09:10 - End of phone call. During the call Will was checking his phone most of the time. 

09:11 - Both Taya and Will appear to be going back to sleep again.

Fast forward to 09:44 - Taya appears to be sleeping now, Will has been checking his phone, and is now up, puts on pants and a shirt, wanders about the apartment aimlessly for a while.

09:46 - The doorbell rings. Will to the door and buzzes someone in.

09:47 - Will into the bedroom to wake Taya.

09:49 - Two paramedic enter the apartment, male carrying a orange plastic box, female carrying a blue backpack-like bag, into the bedroom. They look a bit husky to be ambulance staff, but on their backs is says "скорая помощь", "ambulance".

09:51 - The female paramedic prods Taya belly for a bit, and then starts connecting her to a heart monitor (I think, not exactly my field of expertise, fortunately) that was in the blue bag.

09:55 - While the female paramedic was connecting Taya, the male paramedic was filling out a form at the kitchen table. The machine Taya is now hooked up to produces a couple of meters of paper.

09:56 - Taya gets disconnected from the machine again.

09:58 - Taya's belly gets prodded some more, this time by the male paramedic.

10:00 - Taya up, into the small room without camera.

10:01 - Taya back on the bed, more belly-prodding by the male paramedic. Taya laughing about something the male paramedic said.

10:02 - Both paramedic now to the forms at the kitchen table, with the long sheets of paper the machine produced. Taya now out of bed and also into the kitchen, talks to the paramedics, Will pacing up and down the apartment.

10:07 - Will hands Taya a glass of water, which she drinks, Will starts fixing something in a bowl, cat food, breakfast? Could be either. Paces up and down the apartment a couple of times more, Taya still talking to the paramedics.

10:14 - Paramedic into the bedroom to retrieve their gear.

10:15 - Will walks the paramedics out. Taya back to bed.

10:16 - Will (and the cat) on the bed with Taya. Will gets a phone call that lasts about a minute, after that Taya starts a call on the white phone.

10:22 - Phone call ends, Will now up and into the kitchen to finish what he started fixing in the bowl, and puts the bowl in the hall. Cat food, apparently.

10:24 - Will back on the bed with Taya.

10:27 - Taya and Will now both up, brushing their teeth, from here on forward it looks like a normal start of a normal day.

No idea what was wrong with Taya. It was serious enough to call the paramedics, but not urgent, they didn't show up until 35 minutes after the phone call, and at no time there was any panic, or other forms off distress other than Taya holding and rubbing her belly.

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, CowArt said:

I tried to piece the whole thing together with replay:

08:39 - Taya wakes up, picks up a white phone (with red lights, landline?) from her nightstand, a pillow from the bed, and moves to the chill-out room, lays down on the window sill and makes a phone call.

08:42 - End of phone call, Taya now sits on the window sill. At this time Will wakes up, notices Taya is gone from the bed. He gets up to find her, looks around the kitchen and livingroom. Still half asleep I think, for some reason the first thing he checks is the microwave. Then back to the bedroom, he checks the area behind the curtains, on the opposite end of cam #9, I think there's a dressing table or something behind that curtain. Also checks underneath the blankets on the bed, so far not having found Taya.

08:43 - Will still searching, Taya moves from the window sill to the top of the big box in the corner and lays down there.

08:44 - Will finally finds Taya in the chill-out room and talks to her.

08:49 - Taya and Will leave the chill-out room, Taya visits the small room without camera for about 30 seconds (toilet?), goes to the bedroom and lets her self fall on the bed face down.

08:50 - Taya up again, to the kitchen (where Will is), holding and rubbing her stomach.

08:51 - Taya and Will both back to bed. So far no signs of distress, other than Taya holding and rubbing her stomach. Taya checking her phone (a red one this time).

08:53 - Will up again to let the cat into the bedroom. Will back to bed, cat now on the bed with Taya who's still checking her phone.

08:56 - Will up again, with his phone (black) to the area behind the curtain.

08:59 - Will back from behind the curtain, now into the small room without camera, still his phone in his hand.

09:00 - Will back to the bedroom, picks up the white phone from Taya's nightstand, now holding both the black and the white phone. Taya still checking her red phone. Will seems to be typing in a number on the white phone which he reads from the other phone. Starts dialing and takes the call to the small room without camera.

09:03 - Will back to the bedroom, still on the white phone, hands the phone to Taya.

09:04 - Will back in bed, Taya talking on the white phone.

09:09 - Taya still on the phone, gets up to get a piece of paper from a drawer, reads something from it, back in bed.

09:10 - End of phone call. During the call Will was checking his phone most of the time. 

09:11 - Both Taya and Will appear to be going back to sleep again.

Fast forward to 09:44 - Taya appears to be sleeping now, Will has been checking his phone, and is now up, puts on pants and a shirt, wanders about the apartment aimlessly for a while.

09:46 - The doorbell rings. Will to the door and buzzes someone in.

09:47 - Will into the bedroom to wake Taya.

09:49 - Two paramedic enter the apartment, male carrying a orange plastic box, female carrying a blue backpack-like bag, into the bedroom. They look a bit husky to be ambulance staff, but on their backs is says "скорая помощь", "ambulance".

09:51 - The female paramedic prods Taya belly for a bit, and then starts connecting her to a heart monitor (I think, not exactly my field of expertise, fortunately) that was in the blue bag.

09:55 - While the female paramedic was connecting Taya, the male paramedic was filling out a form at the kitchen table. The machine Taya is now hooked up to produces a couple of meters of paper.

09:56 - Taya gets disconnected from the machine again.

09:58 - Taya's belly gets prodded some more, this time by the male paramedic.

10:00 - Taya up, into the small room without camera.

10:01 - Taya back on the bed, more belly-prodding by the male paramedic. Taya laughing about something the male paramedic said.

10:02 - Both paramedic now to the forms at the kitchen table, with the long sheets of paper the machine produced. Taya now out of bed and also into the kitchen, talks to the paramedics, Will pacing up and down the apartment.

10:07 - Will hands Taya a glass of water, which she drinks, Will starts fixing something in a bowl, cat food, breakfast? Could be either. Paces up and down the apartment a couple of times more, Taya still talking to the paramedics.

10:14 - Paramedic into the bedroom to retrieve their gear.

10:15 - Will walks the paramedics out. Taya back to bed.

10:16 - Will (and the cat) on the bed with Taya. Will gets a phone call that lasts about a minute, after that Taya starts a call on the white phone.

10:22 - Phone call ends, Will now up and into the kitchen to finish what he started fixing in the bowl, and puts the bowl in the hall. Cat food, apparently.

10:24 - Will back on the bed with Taya.

10:27 - Taya and Will now both up, brushing their teeth, from here on forward it looks like a normal start of a normal day.

No idea what was wrong with Taya. It was serious enough to call the paramedics, but not urgent, they didn't show up until 35 minutes after the phone call, and at no time there was any panic, or other forms off distress other than Taya holding and rubbing her belly.

She likely had a Fart Stuck Sideways.   :biggrin:

Thank you so much for this work CowArt

I think it is very strange.

It is the second time we see paramedics in there. The normal thing to do would be to visit a doctors office.It must be pretty serious to call paramedics, but if it was serious, why did it take so long?

The last time the paramedics were there, was when a girl felt sick during a party. It didn't look serious at all. A head ache pill or something, then the party continued.

I also think it is very strange, if they were "real" paramedics, one would think RLC would cut the cams, or atleast remove it from replay.

25 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Cow, I'm sure it was 10.08 Will handed Taya that glass of water, not 10.07 as you stated..You should pay more attention mate...:dodgy:

You are right of course. Hang on, I'll start over. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

How quickly the interesting becomes boring--- watching Olivia & Will when they first arrived was interesting and intriguing, if not slightly disturbing but now!!! boring as hell.

He pins the girl down, never letting her raise her legs, and bangs away with his head buried to the side of her head until he comes then wipes the girl dry of his cum and bang he rolls over!!!

If I have learnt anything about human nature whilst watching RLC it is our propensity to repeat what we like doing!! In the sexual world we discover a method that pleases us and almost always revert to that position or act in the final moments of each sexual encounter. We men have an enormous ability to completely ignore the feelings of our partner and more often than not simply please ourselves (sometimes accidentally pleasing our partner along the way!!)

I recognise there are exceptions to the rule - myself of course who always puts the feelings of my partner at the forefront of everything I do(!!!!!) and Effim who always manages to ensure Anabel is satisfied. Tibor makes plenty of effort to please Linda but they do seem deeply in love.

Is RLC representative of all mankind???? Are women so universally willing to accept so much shit from their men?? If so WHY???? I know they all come from Venus and we men are from Mars but it would be great to one day understand!!!! 

I agree, O&N are not as exciting as at first but for me they are still amongst the best at RLC.  Olivia is alway trying to keep Nick interested.  Often after he has just rolled over she gets him going again by rimming him and then he takes longer to cum and Olivia has more pleasure.  I think at first they were much more in the first flush of their affair and they seemed to have much more time.  Now they are time stressed, both going out at odd times and one or other is often at home alone.  I think Olivia is a lovely fascinating youg woman and so open to everything unlike most of her age. Nick certainly doesn't know how lucky he is.  Look at the difference between Olivia and Taya.  Taya clearly doesn't know what to do with Will, but she is becoming more adventurous probably after seeing O& N on RLC.  She seems to fancy Olivia as well which I think is rather nice - she often touches her breasts and they clearly enjoy bath time together!  I find it strange that Nick never cums inside Olivia (like many others at RLC she seems not to be on the pill). Just at the moment she seems a bit upset - could she be pregnant??

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, richgod said:

I agree, O&N are not as exciting as at first but for me they are still amongst the best at RLC.  Olivia is alway trying to keep Nick interested.  Often after he has just rolled over she gets him going again by rimming him and then he takes longer to cum and Olivia has more pleasure.  I think at first they were much more in the first flush of their affair and they seemed to have much more time.  Now they are time stressed, both going out at odd times and one or other is often at home alone.  I think Olivia is a lovely fascinating youg woman and so open to everything unlike most of her age. Nick certainly doesn't know how lucky he is.  Look at the difference between Olivia and Taya.  Taya clearly doesn't know what to do with Will, but she is becoming more adventurous probably after seeing O& N on RLC.  She seems to fancy Olivia as well which I think is rather nice - she often touches her breasts and they clearly enjoy bath time together!  I find it strange that Nick never cums inside Olivia (like many others at RLC she seems not to be on the pill). Just at the moment she seems a bit upset - could she be pregnant??

How do you know she is pregnant