Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

In what way? Please describe it, post pics and gifs of it. Expose it for the world to see. 

Ash have right, specially you who defend the women and i think don't like to see a Nina attacked by Alan

21 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Expose him. Pics and gifs of his behavior. Do it. Don’t push it under the carpet. 

Damn, I'm sorry, but will you stop it? All the time he hit the same key.
Certain types of comments here hurt; But than what we see on cams.
I really wonder why you come here if you are not satisfied, you build nothing, you only destroy
And this also applies to what is proposed to be part of the project.
This is here to be fun and fanciful and not to be judged or compared to real reality. Real world and off the cams, VH world is within them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Damn, I'm sorry, but will you stop it? All the time he hit the same key.
Certain types of comments here hurt; But than what we see on cams.
I really wonder why you come here if you are not satisfied, you build nothing, you only destroy
And this also applies to what is proposed to be part of the project.
This is here to be fun and fanciful and not to be judged or compared to real reality. Real world and off the cams, VH world is within them.

Nicely put.

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

In what way? Please describe it, post pics and gifs of it. Expose it for the world to see. 

I'll try to post some pics, i did one the other day and screwed it up. I  think she was drugged, and i'm dead serious. Joe comes in and she's dressed laying on her stomach, he tales off her clothes, she doesn't move at all, the he f's her in the ass for about 15 minutes and she's groaning, not a good groaning though, i'm pretty sure i can tell the difference, and then he gets up and rolls her on her back, puts her tshirt and panties back on, she not moving a muscle for about 5 minutes, then he sits on the bed and starts feeling up her breasts, absolutely no reaction or movement from her, then she kinda rolls over on her side and he puts a cover on her and goes out the door.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

I'll try to post some pics, i did one the other day and screwed it up. I  think she was drugged, and i'm dead serious. Joe comes in and she's dressed laying on her stomach, he tales off her clothes, she doesn't move at all, the he f's her in the ass for about 15 minutes and she's groaning, not a good groaning though, i'm pretty sure i can tell the difference, and then he gets up and rolls her on her back, puts her tshirt and panties back on, she not moving a muscle for about 5 minutes, then he sits on the bed and starts feeling up her breasts, absolutely no reaction or movement from her, then she kinda rolls over on her side and he puts a cover on her and goes out the door.

You are talking about a different thing.... @Amy3 was asking about today.... not about the video a few weeks ago from Joe and Edda at the bedroom 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i saw him getting mad & yelling at nina right after having what appeared to be good sex. he has a problem. insecurity.

Yes, you are correct and yet it is a silly and baseless insecurity.
He has NIna, but will lose it if he does not wake up for it. And it does not have to be on the project for this to happen. Even outside, and there the risk is even greater.

16 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

#nomanagers! I’m telling you, the problems are because of the managers. In this case it’s worse because the manager is directly involved with one of the tenants. Enjoy your fucked up mess everybody! Isn’t  this fun. 

I am with you in this part. He didn't regonise a party he didn't prepare the hole guy think with her. Like anna and alex did.

8 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

she definitely was wasted on something imo.

• Like 1