Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

Speaking of Leora's toy, it is a curiosity why she doesn't use the dildo often (I've only seen it used once).  Unless the issue is she prefers strictly manual stimulation, as an exhibitionist, it is odd she doesn't incorporate toys into her repertoire.

9 hours ago, Howard said:

Speaking of Leora's toy, it is a curiosity why she doesn't use the dildo often (I've only seen it used once).  Unless the issue is she prefers strictly manual stimulation, as an exhibitionist, it is odd she doesn't incorporate toys into her repertoire.

She likely gets better stimulation doing it manually.  Not all girls are comfortable with toys.

• Upvote 1

Well that blue thong didn't last long because I've checked back and she's now got a white top and black thong (bit thicker than the blue ones so maybe the earlier ones classify as a g-string) and now the arse is swaying seductively towards the camera. Looks like it could be a good time for us.

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

She likely gets better stimulation doing it manually.  Not all girls are comfortable with toys.

It is ridiculous how often you tell these guys. I remember the first time we did and some troll like creature suggested I was trying to teach my grandmother to suck eggs (bet that's fun as a translation) and that everyone knew that, but it is surprising how many go on and on that these girls need to learn about toys. Of course Leora never even used to stick her fingers inside her but she does that now although I am not sure she needs to.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It sure seemed that the beautiful one received a good bit of enjoyment the only times she has chosen to go for it and use it. Also, a good toy can get across that internal spot of stimulation that women have with full coverage that more times than not just fingers will not do and more times than not, gives them much more intensive stimulation towards an "O " for them. I believe she is just reluctant to use it with the cams but do not see why, when it is just about as natural as anything else when it comes to feeling a need and desire for sensitive stimulation and satisfaction..