Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

Good Day Leora your as lovely as ever, So sexy enjoy, I'll be watching and thank you for being you.  You the sexy you, the serious you, the kind and animal loving you, the naughty side of you. You are sooooooo special and enjoyable to share your life with us is a great honor and pleasure. So I thank you so very much.  Make it a great Day.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, HermanS said:

Doe's anyone know where she tans? In public or private?

My guess it is a tanning salon. When she first started tanning this year. The out door temperatures were in the 20's. Nor if one is to search Krasnoyarsk, Russia for beaches. I, do not believe one is to be found.

12 hours ago, bobo5838 said:

anyone video this mornings bate???

I don't think she bated.  She's sick.  So unless she's uncontrollably insatiable, she may have given herself the day off.

16 minutes ago, scutus said:

My guess it is a tanning salon. When she first started tanning this year. The out door temperatures were in the 20's. Nor if one is to search Krasnoyarsk, Russia for beaches. I, do not believe one is to be found.

I believe she uses the Tanning Salon.

4 minutes ago, Howard said:

I don't think she bated.  She's sick.  So unless she's uncontrollably insatiable, she may have given herself the day off.

She not only bated, but what a bate......lasted a good 30 minutes or more.

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I believe she uses the Tanning Salon.

Based on the time of year, and ambient temperatures I concur. However, after making the statement about beaches in Siberia. Google search confirms at least one does exist in or near Krasnoyarsk.