Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

11 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Related image

Talking is part of what we humans do. We can listen to other people’s dreams, fears, joys, sorrows, desires and defeats, and they, in turn, can listen to ours. Leora's friend is a good listener, an important part of communicating and connecting with a good friend, she has not seen... Excited, no doubt, Reminiscing with a cold bottle of Brew, is in order.  Good to see you back Jimbo...:smile:

• Like 1

Wow, what such a great weekend of interest at the RLC residence usually referred to in this thread ! I would make a claim for it to be very surprising for there to have only been 5 post comments made because it has been such a great weekend of interest, but I will refrain from doing so because in doing so would be the pretense of a false claim. Unfortunately the mining expedition of which I embarked on over this weekend, failed to yield any positive gains. Regretfully, not even any false excitement of discoveries of any fools-gold, or even any fools-gold particles or dust. In consideration of how things have proceeded and progressed recently at this particular mine, it is actually not surprising. I have been pondering and giving thought for some time now, as to whether or not the particular mine of referrence is actually becoming played-out as most all mines usually always do.  :confused:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Wow, what such a great weekend of interest at the RLC residence usually referred to in this thread ! I would make a claim for it to be very surprising for there to have only been 5 post comments made because it has been such a great weekend of interest, but I will refrain from doing so because in doing so would be the pretense of a false claim. Unfortunately the mining expedition of which I embarked on over this weekend, failed to yield any positive gains. Regretfully, not even any false excitement of discoveries of any fools-gold, or even any fools-gold particles or dust. Woe is me, woe is me. I have been pondering and giving thought for some time now, as to whether or not the particular mine I having been mining is actually becoming played-out as most all mines usually always do.  :confused:

Worry and fret no more, for I have a feeling that we are all at the right place, but the particular seam we were chasing run barren for three days, but these things happen,and usually the seam enriches itself and produces exceptional quantities of nuggets in various degrees of eye opening beauty. It is now two weeks since I made my last strike, but I live in hope of turning my misfortune round today and in the coming week. This particular mine is not about to run dry yet old timer. :biggrin: 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Worry and fret no more, for I have a feeling that we are all at the right place, but the particular seam we were chasing run barren for three days, but these things happen,and usually the seam enriches itself and produces exceptional quantities of nuggets in various degrees of eye opening beauty. It is now two weeks since I made my last strike, but I live in hope of turning my misfortune round today and in the coming week. This particular mine is not about to run dry yet old timer. :biggrin: 

Hahaha, I certainly hope so, and welcome back fellow miner and friend jimbo4 ! Hope your holiday went well. 

• Like 1