Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thank you Leora for starting the week off beautifully...:biggrin::heart:

That was a 24 carat performance , as you say, a beautiful start to the week......let's hope it's a long and exciting one.

• Like 2

Even though the vision of her beautiful, sexy, and sensual display of sensuality was quite a gem of a vision to behold as always is, I somehow sensed that perhaps she was really not up for much of anything as of now, and therefore may have perhaps waited until she was. Still, she is certainly a gorgeously sexy and wonderful woman who is always a magnificent vision of beauty to view.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

That was a 24 carat performance , as you say, a beautiful start to the week......let's hope it's a long and exciting one.

She makes me laugh, her ass is only bettered by her face for looks, yet she goes into the GR ties her housecoat up and tugs it down firmly to make sure she covers her ass, she may as well put a paper bag over her head at the same time, lol.......Little One, if you've got it, flash it.::)

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Well that was the first time I have seen her live for months having had a couple of near misses. I used to have a 6th sense about these things.

Sadly because of not being premium any more I lost a minute in the middle - very unfortunate as she was in full flow just before she sat up. Also nothing has changed regarding that corner cushion as it still gets in the way although not so much today. I would like to thank The Goddess for turning over as it is just not the same if I don't see her behind.

2 places I'd love to see her is on the black chair which has never happened and right underneath Cam 1 which she has been with Paul last summer but where she was today was fine and it was a glorious performance. Thank you, Leora.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

She makes me laugh, her ass is only bettered by her face for looks, yet she goes into the GR ties her housecoat up and tugs it down firmly to make sure she covers her ass, she may as well put a paper bag over her head at the same time, lol.......Little One, if you've got it, flash it.::)

Hey it just makes it sexier when it reappears and I love her arse even more than I love her face. Of course her boobs are great as well.

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well that was the first time I have seen her live for months having had a couple of near misses. I used to have a 6th sense about these things.

Sadly because of not being premium any more I lost a minute in the middle - very unfortunate as she was in full flow just before she sat up. Also nothing has changed regarding that corner cushion as it still gets in the way although not so much today. I would like to thank The Goddess for turning over as it is just not the same if I don't see her behind.

2 places I'd love to see her is on the black chair which has never happened and right underneath Cam 1 which she has been with Paul last summer but where she was today was fine and it was a glorious performance. Thank you, Leora.

BB, If you are referring to the black swivel chair in the GR, she did in fact knock one out whilst sitting in it about 9 months ago. wasn't one of her best though.

• Upvote 1

15:43:00-15:43:30 I missed, 30 seconds which seemed like an eternity  ... I actually thought she was going to cum then but when I got the picture back with her in a different position I could see that it wasn't quite the end.

Not a mistake I would have made in the old days when I knew how to time my RLC allocation better.

5 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

BB, If you are referring to the black swivel chair in the GR, she did in fact knock one out whilst sitting in it about 9 months ago. wasn't one of her best though.

That I didn't know. Obviously she knew I wasn't watching or she'd have tried harder LOL. Maybe it's difficult for her to balance on it with her legs apart. or she fears that the force of her orgasm will send it spinning into a vortex.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Without being offensive to Paul, he only ever scratches the surface, to get at the mother load you have to use the right tools and if necessary try to make it give up its treasure by trying a different route, perhaps trying to enter via the back door so to speak, naturally only after a great deal of digging and massaging the main vein will it allow entry to take place, and ensure that the tools are well lubricated.

After today's successful penetration deep into the mine, I have reevaluated my original assessment, and based on current flow and probe tests I would advise the rapid purchase of another tool to bring maximum benefits to all concerned in this venture. I think the white tool that is used on occasions is strictly a probe, and what this venture needs desperately is a pneumatic tool, ( often referred to as a vibrator. ) which if used in capable hands could reap quantities of nuggets of such high quality that mere mortals would in all probability be struck speechless by the sight.  :angel:

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1