Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

29 minutes ago, kase said:

one week left  by rlc the last week i will use to see leora before i take a break from rlc :blush::heart:leora 

I am having a break from RLC subscription since yesterday - the only thing left now is Leora in LR or GR. But that´s very much. When I was a subscriber, I watched mainly Leora anyway, there are a couple of other girls worth watching, but surprisingly not very many.

A good long session including the tease, but although in my mind this wasn't one of her greatest, it was certainly a something for the other girls to try and aspire to.

I briefly saw Nelly yesterday trying a vibrator in her ass without much success, perhaps she should have a word with The Little One for some lessons.

There's good and there's very good, and then there's The Little One.......A stand alone 24 carat girl. The Governor!! ::)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

A good long session including the tease, but although in my mind this wasn't one of her greatest, it was certainly a something for the other girls to try and aspire to.

I briefly saw Nelly yesterday trying a vibrator in her ass without much success, perhaps she should have a word with The Little One for some lessons.

There's good and there's very good, and then there's The Little One.......A stand alone 24 carat girl. The Governor!! ::)

I think Nelly's vibrator is too big for her arse...She needs a more uniform one like Leora's...::)

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think Nelly's vibrator is too big for her arse...She needs a more uniform one like Leora's...::)

I think you are probably right on that point, I am still not sure if Leora's is a vibro or a dildo, as I haven't heard it working, unless I need a hearing test.....can anyone confirm.

9 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I think you are probably right on that point, I am still not sure if Leora's is a vibro or a dildo, as I haven't heard it working, unless I need a hearing test.....can anyone confirm.

She doesn't seem to switch it on, suggesting it's a dildo...

• Like 1

I wouldn't mind putting my finger in her butt, but I'm worried what's inside. Usually, I'll just be playing around down there with my hands and casually bring up if she likes anal play. If she says yes, I know I've got a winner. I haven't tried anal sex yet, though. I'd probably definitely want to use a condom. Fingers never smell fresh after playing inside an a**hole and I wouldn't want my d*** to smell like that. When I stick a finger up there while we're fucking or I'm fingering/eating her out, she goes crazy. I'm sure, when Leora, fingers her ass, is an amazing feeling to her.... Just remember not to jam a finger up there, play with the area first, put pressure and just play with it.. so much better than just cramming a finger up there with no lube... seriously. (and No I never had this done to me)  I’m not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. While I’m gone, dream me the world. Something new for every night. :smile:

• Like 1