Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

It often happens that when she bates earlier in the day, she is eager to have sex with Paul in the evening. Is that because bating keeps her hot and she will have sex or because she wants to compensate her bating to Paul?

2 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

It often happens that when she bates earlier in the day, she is eager to have sex with Paul in the evening. Is that because bating keeps her hot and she will have sex or because she wants to compensate her bating to Paul?

It's because no matter how often she bates, there is no substitution for dick.

33 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

jimbo, you may have to explain this at some point as there will be some who don't quite get it

I fully understand what you are implying. Sometimes our English sense of humour is not always internationally appreciated.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, RobertParker_88 said:

Wonder when Leora will be returning?

I don't imagine she will be in a rush to return today, what could be better for her, she has the great romancer on her arm, a bag full of money,streets packed with shops, nice sunny weather and an almost satisfied pussy......life's good for her at the moment.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

I don't imagine she will be in a rush to return today, what could be better for her, she has the great romancer on her arm, a bag full of money,streets packed with shops, nice sunny weather and an almost satisfied pussy......life's good for her at the moment.

But isn't she out with "Two Dicks"

• Upvote 1