Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

..You may vehemently disagree with me with what I am about to say, but, sometimes I am not sure that he is completely at ease with his sexuality....just a thought.

I'm not vehemently disagreeing with you on this. I just wonder if sexuality is involved here. It's looking like fucking mercenary at this point...money and better accommodations than the peasant class.

We've been watching them for years and really cannot figure anything out. It's not a scientific matter, it's damn near theological, based on what we believe about them at any one time.

I wonder if she knows anything about philosophy or if that was just an intellectual slit show.

Don't get me wrong. I think she's a beautiful young woman. I'm not trying to disrupt this thread into chaos (or I'd have to ban myself, which I do frequently), but she is very frustrating. I don't think badly of Paul. He somehow deals with it, and none of us do despite years of trying to understand this mysterious creature who is known publicly as "Leora."

I don't think she understands who Leora is, either.

• Upvote 5