Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

1 hour ago, Prodog said:

Yes, sounds very Shakespearean. I believe this is from Henry V right before the battle of Agincourt. 

I think judging by your humour, you must have some English blood in you somewhere.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Prodog said:

Yes, sounds very Shakespearean. I believe this is from Henry V right before the battle of Agincourt. 

"For he to-day that sheds his blood with me 
Shall be my brother..."      Henry V Speech at Agincourt....... Shakespeare

For some time many of us have wondered just who is Jack Shit? We find ourselves at a loss when someone says, "You don't know Jack Shit!" Well, thanks to my genealogy efforts, you can now respond in an intellectual way. Jack Shit is the only son of Awe Shit.Awe Shit married Needeep inshit They had one son, Jack shit.In turn, Jack Shit married Noe Shit. The deeply religious couple produced six children: Holie Shit, Giva Shit, Fulla Shit, Bull Shit, and the twins Deep Shit and Dip Shit.Against her parents' objections, Deep Shit married her cousin Dumb Shit, a high school dropout. After being married 15 years, Jack shit and Noe Shit divorced.Noe Shit later married Ted Sherlock, and, because her kids were living with them, she wanted to keep her previous name. She was then known as Noe Shit Sherlock.Meanwhile, Dip Shit married Loda Shit, and they produced a son with a rather nervous disposition named Chick N. Shit.Two of the other six children, Fulla Shit and Giva Shit, were inseparable throughout childhood and subsequently married the Happens brothers in a dual ceremony.The wedding announcement in the newspaper announced the Shit-Happens nuptials.The Shit-Happens children were Dawg shit, Byrd shit, and Hoarse shit. Bull Shit, the prodigal son, left home to tour the world. He recently returned from Italy with his new Italian bride, Pisa Shit.Now when someone says, "You don't know Jack Shit," you can correct them.

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

For those of you Yanks about to BBQ this Independence Day weekend, and in keeping with the current topic, I'll just leave this here:

http://www.specialshit.com/

It's really good shit.

I forgot it's a long weekend in Canada and the USA.    They Rented a Giant Sized Rubber Duck for Canada's 150 Years and Fleeced the Taxpayers  $120,000 for it to Float in some River for 2 Days. Then we got that jerk from Britain Prince Charles and his Wife over here Freeloading off the Taxpayers as well.  Maybe Charles can Flap his ears and fly to sit on the Duck the whole time he's here.

Giant rubber duck

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

I forgot it's a long weekend in Canada and the USA.    They Rented a Giant Sized Rubber Duck for Canada's 150 Years and Fleeced the Taxpayers  $120,000 for it to Float in some River for 2 Days. Then we got that jerk from Britain Prince Charles and his Wife over here Freeloading off the Taxpayers as well.  Maybe Charles can Flap his ears and fly to sit on the Duck the whole time he's here.

Giant rubber duck

Why the fuck shouldn't you have a little bit of Charlie and his bitch, we have had to look at him for years and put up with his crankiness, he is after all going to be your next King . That's what in-breeding does mate.....And by the way you got him cheap.......60K per ear.......cheap as chips. We pay a fucking fortune to keep these dickheads. Welcome to the club.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Giant rubber duck

This is the same promo 3 years running.

Long live the rubber ducky.

• Upvote 2

quite possibly the Greeks made a mistake, If there was a Russian Goddess in Mythology her name would have been : Leora the goddess of Love ::) I find myself missing the intellectual stimulation :sad:

Image result for star constalations the look like a womanImage result for star constalations the look like a woman

• Upvote 2

Is rubber ducky a forest creature? I believe he was born in the Netherlands, and has appeared in many areas which have water-ways.

It doesn't really matter. I can sense from the look on his face that he dearly misses his visits to the Yenisei River. He must be a Leora lover. Probably bored as hell with this royalty crap when he could be splashing with the Goddess.

• Upvote 3