Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

A person needs multiple monitors for her kind of antics, while still posting stupid comments on CC.

All of this is pretty much standard stuff, for which we have have gigabytes of experience. Chat is still not used much, although it has be reinstated. That would be good for this up-to-the-minute news.

Clit and lips are getting some blood flow now.

Time for me to sign off...

• Upvote 1

I am very happy that Paul has found himself a healthy hobby - some sort of biking - which keeps him out in the fresh air and away from home for a predictable time. Meanwhile, Leora gets a good opportunity for concentrating in her own health - as well as in our welfare!

Why on earth do I not watch her more!! What is wrong with me!!....I think I suffered a bit of Leora overload when I 1st started watching RLC...Even though I wasn't Premium, she was the girl that got me hooked...I still find her beautiful and even sexier than back then, and I think that little extra weight really suits her...Thank you for that Leora, and although I generally only follow the all girls places, I'll start to make an exception for you...:heart:

• Upvote 5