Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

40 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I tend to agree with Howard. I know that L&P have been together for a very long time.

I know that she considers Paul to be very intelligent, in a way she is not. Face it, he's and engineer, and she's an artist.

If he didn't know what he was doing with her, she would have left him along time ago. We all know she could attract any man she wants. Paul is what she wants in a man, and that's the simple fact.

She provides us with window dressing; that fulfills the rest of her needs.

I love the heck out of her. I would have dated her when I was a young man, but damn she would be scary to date and deal with. I can't imagine the emotional torture Paul has dealt with...but then again, I am not an engineer. I'm just a writer, who can't draw even a bunny, but I understand Schopenhauer.

I decided long ago that it was useless to understand Leora and Paul or their relationship with one another. They are still together, and I still have no understanding.

Paul must have a mystical power over Leora, just as she does over us.

I think you are going too deep Foamy, I just keep it simple, The man's a dipshit, engineer yes, but although she is sometimes irrational, she has I think more all round intelligence than he will ever have. But then WTF do I know? 

I do know that like now, when he is not around, she is at ease and relaxed.....that's all I care about

• Upvote 1

So now, Leora is displaying her slit in front of zillions of people, while Paul walks through with a blue base-ball cap and shirt, and she's splayed before us. Why does she d this to him? He is a cuckolded man. And she complains that the Barc girls are not up to her standards. ARRRRGH!

I don't know what is the current situation in Russia is, but at my poorest moments, my girlfriends or wife were ever subjected to this level of degradation. Believe me, I've been poor. But we got a fucking job, or often created our own jobs, and I would never accept that any of my women (some of whom competed with Leora in beauty) were forced to descent to this level.

L&P need to get the fuck out of RLC, get real jobs, raise a family or something.

You know you are a true Leora lover when you get frustrated and pissed off at her on occasion. God knows she does it with us!

...little Squirrel is just spouting off with some wrath...ignore me...scroll past the post...but the higher priests in the church of the Goddess know exactly what I'm talking about...

• Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, Watcher212 said:

hello Sexy Leora I'll be watching surprise me.

I don't expect much. After a woman takes a shower, they don't want to get wet and smelly under there.

They only clean up and shower if they want to have sex with a man who doesn't like to eat tuna.

I doubt she'll do anything but prick tease in the next few hours.

Little Squirrel is that pissed off at her. She has refused the advances and love of all the woodland creatures, and will not paint our portraits. She did a dog once, but it was not our beloved and loyal CC dog. She painted a goddamn owl, but we have none here on CC. I have tried endlessly to entice her into painting a squirrel, or even a skunk, alligator, or Siberian hamster, but to no avail.

I guess I will have to leave this thread and find out what is going with VHTV, VV or Camarads... :sad:

PS: I wonder if she's read Goethe's "Sorrows of Young Werther"? Huh? Maybe in the original German?

• Upvote 3

12 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

So now, Leora is displaying her slit in front of zillions of people, while Paul walks through with a blue base-ball cap and shirt, and she's splayed before us. Why does she d this to him? He is a cuckolded man. And she complains that the Barc girls are not up to her standards. ARRRRGH!

I don't know what is the current situation in Russia is, but at my poorest moments, my girlfriends or wife were ever subjected to this level of degradation. Believe me, I've been poor. But we got a fucking job, or often created our own jobs, and I would never accept that any of my women (some of whom competed with Leora in beauty) were forced to descent to this level.

L&P need to get the fuck out of RLC, get real jobs, raise a family or something.

You know you are a true Leora lover when you get frustrated and pissed off at her on occasion. God knows she does it with us!

...little Squirrel is just spouting off with some wrath...ignore me...scroll past the post...but the higher priests in the church of the Goddess know exactly what I'm talking about...

Well my bushy tailed friend, One has to remember that she is an exibitionist, and he must have known that when they first got together, having said that I think she only does it in the apartment and not outside, so as far as she is concerned there is no degradation in what she does, why should she feel degraded, do you or I or indeed anyone of us who watch her constantly feel that we are degrading ourselves? remember, for every exibitionist there has to be a voyeour .He is not ever in his wildest dreams  going to get another girl like her, but she could if she bothered get plenty of guys as good as and probably better than him. What puzzles me is he has very little personality, is immature, moody, borderline ignorant, and occasionally physically and mentally abusive......and that's her choice? Jesus!! are the guys in Russia that bad and horrendous that she has picked him as the best of the bunch. As to him being cuckold, he must like it or he wouldn't put up with it......You may vehemently disagree with me with what I am about to say, but, sometimes I am not sure that he is completely at ease with his sexuality....just a thought.

PS,. What a fucking nightmare, could you imagine a child created by his genes, horrendous thought.

• Upvote 3