Maya - General Chat Topic 2018 #1

StnCld316

On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 6:00 PM, Howard said:

Bad news folks.

Stepan just finished building/varnishing a bookcase (or shelving unit).  If you're soon to move out of an apartment, you don't go and build furniture.  I can only think this apartment must still bring in viewers. Otherwise, they would have been evicted some time ago.

Then again, they think different in mother Russia, don't they.

It must be the cats or the awe inspiring carpentry of Stepan, it cant be the dog as that goes with Maya. The thing I find confusing is that Maya still turns up about twice a week but I think she has stopped all project art work in here. Is she now doing that elsewhere as well as all her face sitting.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nightjar said:

It must be the cats or the awe inspiring carpentry of Stepan, it cant be the dog as that goes with Maya. The thing I find confusing is that Maya still turns up about twice a week but I think she has stopped all project art work in here. Is she now doing that elsewhere as well as all her face sitting.

Some people might consider face sitting as a form of art. ;-)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

As I said once a month she brings the boyfriend over so they can keep the apartment. The choreography of keeping this apartment is amazing. Wish I understood the point. And again as I have said many times they are no longer wearing their wedding rings.

The puzzlement is, as a business model, how does this benefit RLC?
RLC has to be losing money on this apartment.  As a businessman, I can't comprehend this insanity.

• Like 1