Maya - General Chat Topic 2018 #1

StnCld316

If I'm not mistaken, there has been only five 'personal moments' between human beings in this apartment over the past eight months.

I say out with Maya & Stepan (don't even want her by herself or with another around any more). Just leave the cats and the dog. 

12 minutes ago, Howard said:

If I'm not mistaken, there has been only five 'personal moments' between human beings in this apartment over the past eight months.

I say out with Maya & Stepan (don't even want her by herself or with another around any more). Just leave the cats and the dog. 

It would be a big surprise if RLC will

use this apartment for its first gay couple.

😈

I can imagine quite well, that Maya & Stepan were offered a new, modern apartment like to Leora & Paul, who accepted, but seemed to turn RLC's offer down. 

This is the last old style apartment. If Maya will leave, too, RLC will take this apartment down.  

23 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

My opinion is that apartment costs almost "nothing" to RLC and they don't want to invest again (new contract with better salary, new full hd cams, and works in the apartment). So they keep Maya and can state that they have many apartments (quantity above quality ?)

I was expecting:

- Replace Stepan by Toy boy, or

- Close the apartment  because it isn't easy to get people it that super frozen city, that don't mind to work to RLC. 

In this same building, some years ago, there was another apartment that closed for ever. That's why it seems that it isn't easy to replace the tenants.

• Like 1