Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

23 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Teasing us BB:biggrin:

Who does she think she is,The Goddess?

I noticed that since she switched the light on (well since I spotted a change in brightness) she has not pointed her naked booty at the camera and is now back in the robe. Personally I am simple man with simple tastes and I like looking at a beautiful bare arse, well if it belongs to someone like My Awesome Belle:heart:

6 minutes ago, ed2 said:

You don't read RLCF then, we have had quite a bit of concern about Anabel's weight, exspecially after she started having other health issues too.

This is CC why would someone from here be expected to read RLCF anyway.:sad:

12 minutes ago, Snakeater said:
20 minutes ago, ed2 said:

You don't read RLCF then, we have had quite a bit of concern about Anabel's weight, exspecially after she started having other health issues too.

This is CC why would someone from here be expected to read RLCF anyway.:sad:

Sorry, it came out abit wrong, I didn't mean it like that.... I ment I am at RLCF too, and there we have brought up that subject many times.

3 hours ago, ed2 said:

I think the live-thumbs is a very good indication, but with the replay-thumbs it is also the time aspect, so I'm not sure how easy it is to interpret much from it.

I believe the replay thumbs are accurate (with the most exciting thing naturally going on top), but they are limited to 24h and they seem to take a while to update (ie : top stuff will start to appear several dozen minutes/hours after it actually happened)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ed2 said:

Yes, Bea has become much happier in B4

That was definitely a great move. Besides the obvious improvement for us viewers (great room, lighting and cam for a fantastic tenant), she seems to feel more at home with the tenants here, and the layout of the house gives her more of the "alone"/private time she appears to need. Her little dance this afternoon (both awkward and cute, like it is often the case with her) showcased her good mood pretty well.

• Like 4

My Naughty Pixie  Belle:heart: is about to go out I'm sure dressed as she was for much of the first week in B2 during her last stay. I hope she gets what she wants. She would certainly have no difficulty winning me over with that outfit. Another day of high entertainment from Belle so before she goes:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Sexy Belle :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   Dancing   :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:    Queen     :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

I quit going to RLCF a long time ago because it was mostly bashing RLC and the participants.  Maybe it has changed, but a lot of people here were

concerned about Anabelle's seizures--but not much mention about her weight in here if my memory serves me correctly (but it may be wrong and I am

not going to go back and research whether that is true) 

And actually only a couple of people in here have actually made comments about AVI's weight.

Everyone has their own preference about a girl's body type that they like, so if you don't have anything nice to say-don't say it

Image result for you can call me a flower if you want to

Hace 3 minutos, happyone dijo:

Dejé de ir a RLCF hace mucho tiempo porque básicamente atacaba a RLC ya los participantes. Tal vez ha cambiado, pero mucha gente aquí estaba

preocupado por las convulsiones de Anabelle, pero no menciona mucho sobre su peso aquí si mi memoria me sirve correctamente (pero puede ser incorrecto y lo soy).

no voy a volver a investigar si eso es cierto) 

Y en realidad solo para personas aquí han hecho comentarios sobre el peso de AVI.

Todos tienen sus propias preferencias sobre el tipo de cuerpo de una chica que les gusta, así que no tienen nada que decir, no lo digas.

In defense of the people who read and participate in RLCF, many of those people participate in this and in other chats, not that they attack especially RLC or the participants, as you categorically say, but simply give their opinion and say when Something about the show they do not like, I think that is called freedom of expression .... by the way, I think it's great that someone when they do not like something, more if they are paying for it, can and is healthy, say what they do not seems good.
Regarding the autranza defense that they make of the girls or of the organization, it seems to me something chauvinistic, since like everything in life, nothing, neither is perfect, nor do they do well at 100%.
And I could give you many examples, but it would be boring for the rest of the staff, especially for those who have not lived many of those situations.

17 minutes ago, vortios said:

In defense of the people who read and participate in RLCF, many of those people participate in this and in other chats, not that they attack especially RLC or the participants, as you categorically say, 

let me highlight for you the critical point that you missed that I said

I stopped going to RLCF a long time ago because it basically attacked RLC and the participants. Maybe it has changed