Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Just now, BBsq69 said:

My Sexy Tired Belle:heart: has re-emerged from under the sheets.

And no sooner than I wrote she vanishes. Oh how I wish she exercised like Neia today but I doubt she ever will and she would have to be in the right position.

20 hours ago, ed2 said:

I could think of Nora, and Nicole. I've seen caps of Stella and Polya, but pretty shitty compared to this.

Do anyone have video of Melina?

I do my friend. Her first bate after doing a photo shoot with Belle and when she cheated on her American BF with one of the CokeBoys. I'll send them over to ya when I pull them off my other drive later tonight. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, vlkvlk111 said:

I have to agree with Ben, Sofie and Angel had "model" bodytypes. Also we are a bit spoiled because there are quite a lot of models (and looking the part !) in the RLC cast, but all the quoted girls are well above average, physically :heart:

(incidentally, my neighbour is every bit as hot as any of these girls)

Yes I agree with Ben too...It was perhaps the wrong phrase. Angel and Sofie are beautiful in a different way to the classical beauty of Nicole...:heart:

By neighbour, do you mean across from you of next door to you?...That's important...:dodgy:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Donzi said:

I do my friend. Her first bate after doing a photo shoot with Belle and when she cheated on her American BF with one of the CokeBoys. I'll send them over to ya when I pull them off my other drive later tonight. 

Thank you my friend!

Send it in our group at RLCF.

Although My Naughty Belle:heart:'s pretty Kitty is hidden behind the duvet. When she moves down the bed I do hope it then makes an appearance because at the moment it's so near and yet so far:biggrin:

Ah now it's peeking out and now it's back hidden again. Still we do have a lovely bottom though to look at and it's mighty fine:biggrin: