Foxy, Kira - Part #1

1 minute ago, catalonia said:

I think the excessive proliferation of apartments is causing a lot of undesirable entry, I guess we all want more or less normal people who like to fuck. Drunk, violent, drug addicts, sex workers and other riff-raff should leave now, if these behaviors are not cut in a radical way any day we will see something worse than what we have seen so far

Agree to the drug abuse. But I don't see any sex workers. You have hard evidence I do not know?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the excessive proliferation of apartments is causing a lot of undesirable entry, I guess we all want more or less normal people who like to fuck. Drunk, violent, drug addicts, sex workers and other riff-raff should leave now, if these behaviors are not cut in a radical way any day we will see something worse than what we have seen so far

The first voice of reason and sense, thank you.

• Like 1

Hopeful George will say them to not receive again that two girls(red shirt girl and her larger friend in black blouse),also to probarby have less people at same time in house(three,four people it's nice and enought)that was probarby to much people,and major.....that some type of things must be done off cams.

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Strangely life isn't always fun serious things do happen which have to be discussed not just ignored.

lately some have gone out of the way to make sure that there is NO fun! or haven't you been paying attention?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, catalonia said:

Totally agree.

3 minutes ago, catalonia said:

You probably would be surprised by how much drug addicts are in VH and Rlc...just some to it smarter than others.Probarby half or more of houses in both sites would had to be closed for that.

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Acepte el abuso de drogas. Pero no veo ninguna trabajadora sexual. ¿Tienes pruebas contundentes que yo no sé?

Good, we have seen several comments in more than one apartment in the last days in which they commented on some movements of suspicious money and even spoke of alleged clients.

Drunk, violent, drug addicts, sex workers and other riff-raff

isn't it an inseparable part of a real society ?? ::) oh, your real life must be like a heaven 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Goodbye Foxy and Kira! You fucked up!

Why?
Just complete the "investigation", alert your members, apply fine and move on.

Otherwise, this "investigation" should already have been practiced here for a long time and an entire management and its current projects have been removed.

Or someone here still does not know what and who I'm pointing to?

If the "rule" will then apply that applies to everyone. And we really do follow up o,n projects. Even for the indiscriminate use of alcohol.