Foxy, Kira - Part #1

just catching up so i'll add my 2 cents. nas saved the apt after the opening disaster & i have no problem with them visiting. but the apt should develope it's own character of course. as far as the guests there is no way that i'll remember their names . i'd bet that blue will be the only regular guest for now anyway. also despite foxy being hot i still have no interest in the lesbian apts. they need to have some guys also. and i mean guys that are not gender challenged. if someone likes that fine but it doesn't interest me at all. i like the fact that kira is trying to also like guys as that is an interesting thing for the "real life voyeur" people also. we'll just see how it goes.

• Like 1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

exactly! most of them probably won't even return regularly.

they're party creatures, but simply can't do it in this flat so,  let us not expect a lot

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, waldi said:

they're party creatures, but simply can't do it in this flat so,  let us not expect a lot

Nothing stopping them having a party, but also they dont have to be putting stuff up there noses to party.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, waldi said:

They are (this four) performers and artists. In the club - this is their platform for performance and creativity.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Rhdem said:

thanks @jabbath1987 for give them italian names :D Bianca (white, famale name used in italian language)  is ok but azura (if it's italian the correct name is azzurra (means azure, female italian name)

I know Azura is actually written with two "z" but I thought it looks nicer with only one :biggrin: And yes I am a big fan of Italian names 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

is this a girl with horrible hair or a gender challenged guy? i'm serious. can't tell.

Capture_2018_03_30_11_48_55_273.png

as i said in the beginning of this place, i am still waiting the vampire session , i think  i will not wait for so long :biggrin::biggrin: