Voyeur-House.TV - Part 2

Guest Just In

On 4/15/2018 at 5:06 PM, jabbath1987 said:

Well folks I normally do not care about these statisitics but this is my 30.000 post and I wanna use this opportunity to say thank you to all my friends, supporters but also to my critics for inspiring and supporting to me. 

Special thanks to the great mods who make this community possible every day. Let's see what the next 30.000 posts might bring :biggrin:

sdsthankyou.gif

Awesome! You're one of the folks that make it fun on here! And thanks for being my friend!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

On ١٦‏/٤‏/٢٠١٨ at 12:06 AM, jabbath1987 said:

Well folks I normally do not care about these statisitics but this is my 30.000 post and I wanna use this opportunity to say thank you to all my friends, supporters but also to my critics for inspiring and supporting to me. 

Special thanks to the great mods who make this community possible every day. Let's see what the next 30.000 posts might bring :biggrin:

sdsthankyou.gif

tenor-177a3f9bfa5b4ac309.gif

i know, please do not say anything .. I'm late as usual  for congratulations  to you  ..  that's enough  for me to feel embarrassed at this moment. Romeo, even i do not like The habit of your ignoring .. But you have always been a good  friend, And believe me, i appreciate you so much since the first met between us   .. i think you know that these words that express my heart at this moment .. true,  this is the  moment of celebration for you  .. Congratulations 30 thousand posts ..  we waiting for more ,perhaps, 100 thousand posts ..  Always you look to the sky .. The moon hears the sound of Neighing  of your  heart ..:heart::biggrin:

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1