Voyeur-House.TV - Part 2

Guest Just In

1 hour ago, Just In said:

Ok I have went and tried to figure it out, so if it is 3am UTC for the outage then

Those at +3 GMT will be 6am

Those at +5 GMT will be 8am

Uk will be 4am

New York will be 10pm

LA will be 7pm.

I think this is how the time continuum works.:biggrin:

eddie murphy ok GIF by Hollywood Suite.thanks.

4 hours ago, Just In said:

Ok I have went and tried to figure it out, so if it is 3am UTC for the outage then

Those at +3 GMT will be 6am

Those at +5 GMT will be 8am

Uk will be 4am

New York will be 10pm

LA will be 7pm.

I think this is how the time continuum works.:biggrin:

It's a simple calculation if you know your position on the globe, and do some basic arithmetic. Remember, there's modulo 12 involved in the subtraction or addition, but it's easily learned -- until that fricken' Daylight Savings Time bullshit happens. Then it's living hell to figure out when your favorite honey-pie from another part of the world is going to satisfy you with some sexy action. Or if that drowsy motorist next to you is gonna slam into your car. I can get Squirrely wrathful and rant endlessly about these idiot time changes. How useful is this crap for Nome, Alaska? How about Hawaii?

But I won't rant. This guy does it just as well as I could without me raising my blood pressure: http://midimagic.sgc-hosting.com/daystupid.htm

For further study, I suggest: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modular_arithmetic

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Fuckk..more two houses today..I predict 50houses by end of year:biggrin:,hopeful every resident can make some profit.

Sorry buddy it ain't gonna happen with the greed of the Managers, IMO I think a manager should be limited to 5 apartments.

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Fuckk..more two houses today..I predict 50houses by end of year:biggrin:,hopeful every resident can make some profit.

the problem is that VH prefers quantity instead of quality
there is not a single apartment where there is camera well placed in the bathrooms while it is one of the most important room ^^

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Just In said:

Sorry buddy it ain't gonna happen with the greed of the Managers, IMO I think a manager should be limited to 5 apartments.

Couldn't agree more,it's building an bubble that soon or later will..bubble explodebubble GIF.Hopeful some of the most natural couples and residents will survive it.

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

the problem is that VH prefers quantity instead of quality
there is not a single apartment where there is camera well placed in the bathrooms while it is one of the most important room ^^

That's definitely a point with potential to improve I will see what can be done.