• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, mic351 said:

I need to go out an buy a super duper account so I don't miss any excitement like this!!!! OOOOOH,, OOOOHH..:dodgy:

Just an FYI, bitching about them doing nothing is how the whole bitchfest started. Maybe we should have some kind of agreement of what constitutes an insult. I'm more then happy to give up calling some of the tenants prostitutes if you all will agree to stop calling people who aren't sex manics, boring. Deal? 

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Just an FYI, bitching about them doing nothing is how the whole bitchfest started. Maybe we should have some kind of agreement of what constitutes an insult. I'm more then happy to give up calling some of the tenants prostitutes if you all will agree to stop calling people who aren't sex manics, boring. Deal? 

words like whore or prostitute, are pejoratives and vulgarism. Calling someone boring isn't anything what goes beyond the established standards. Subtle difference.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Then simply do not watch. There are almost 30 apartments on this site so you can watch one when another one isn't to your liking.

it was just provocation, quite successful from what I can see. Knowing how you guys are serious about the website, I guessed the accurate response in one hundred percent correctly. On the other hand, I'd like to avoid situation in which, all thirty apartments are like this one. That would be fun, would't it 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, golfer06 said:

Maybe VH can start selling shocking devices and you can pay for higher levels of shock to get them moving how you want. 

interesting idea btw, I wonder if  would have worked  😀

10 minutes ago, mib82 said:

For god sake!!! Enough!!! Stop to always complain!!!

Life is not = sex !!!!!!

I pay monthly sub, and I'm not going to stop complaining🤑this apartment is worthless and that's it

12 hours ago, golfer06 said:

Maybe VH can start selling shocking devices and you can pay for higher levels of shock to get them moving how you want.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  this wasn't my quote. probably amy3's.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

And no one is saying you should stop.

As for my opinion on this, as much as I find it pretty immature when people insult tenants, at the end of the day I don't give a shit one way or another what people say. All this talk about insulting tenants I find incredibly hypocritical from all of you because none of you ever has shit to say when someone when someone calls a guy a loser or makes fun of him or makes some off the wall cruel comment at his expense or talk about how the girl would be better off without him and how he should be kicked out and blah fucking blah. When people on here used to joke about causing harm to the male tenants, none of yall ever had shit to say about it. But call one of the girls a prostitute or make comments about one of the girls being the "property" of the guy she's living with, and all of a sudden the lot of you want to get on your high horse moral soapbox and talk about how bad it is to insult the "tenants" when in reality you're really just talking about insulting the women. Of course this will never apply to the people on this board who have some sick demented compulsion to try to make every fucking discussion about them instead of the actual tenants because of how much they hate their own miserable shit life, but that's another rant for another day.

For the record, I find any and all insults towards the tenants all equally stupid. Having the right to say whatever you want does NOT mean that you or anybody isn't capable of saying something that's fucking dumb. If you don't like something, don't watch it, and then you won't have to worry about saying something fucking dumb. I detest with a passion the Stella/Stephan/Alan/Eve apartment because of their cam show nonsense. I don't make 29 comments about it a day saying I don't like it just because I can. I just don't watch them and therefore I don't have to say shit about it. I hate Candy more than I hate any other person on this site. I don't have to say it everyday. I just don't watch them. But again, if you feel that you need to say everyday that somebody is boring or whatever it is, then say it. At the end of the day, none of it fucking matters anyway. 

Hi Miscvoyeur, you're right when you say that if a couple or a person does not like you, avoid looking at it so you have nothing to say.
It would therefore seem that - just looking at the tenants you like - you only write positive comments.
But the tenants are variable in their behalvior: look at Bree & Drew; we were all enthusiastic about this couple and now we all criticize them!
For this reason I believe we must post ALL the comments, both positive and negative, trying not to insult the tenants.
If they really read our comments, this could help them to improve their VHTV life.
Have a nice day.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, budda said:

Hi Miscvoyeur, you're right when you say that if a couple or a person does not like you, avoid looking at it so you have nothing to say.
It would therefore seem that - just looking at the tenants you like - you only write positive comments.
But the tenants are variable in their behalvior: look at Bree & Drew; we were all enthusiastic about this couple and now we all criticize them!
For this reason I believe we must post ALL the comments, both positive and negative, trying not to insult the tenants.
If they really read our comments, this could help them to improve their VHTV life.
Have a nice day.

I know that some tenants read what is written here. But I am sure that when they read the writings their movements will not change. The last three days I've taught me that I've lived. I now think like this and watch it more easily. Everyone is responsible for their own lives. I do not care who made love with whom, who pissed whom, who lied to or who was deceived. Of course the good one finishes the race first. I've been watching VHTV since it opened. I paid for the first time yesterday evening. And I did it just to watch a house. I made it to watch more closely the love I see in the eyes of those in the house. As you can see, everyone's service expectancy is different.
If I'm paying to watch this job, it's the VHTV that will give it back. If they do not meet expectantly, my membership can not be renewed. Nobody buys anybody, we just buy the right to watch.

• Like 3