Clair & Patrik, Whitney

Guest priapos

57 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

whitney putting a brave face on to deal with all of the trauma!

Capture_2018_05_21_11_55_22_479.png  0   1.03 MB

Before you waste the rest of your life scouting scenes to poke at me, let me remind you that I clearly said several times that I didn't see what happened to Whitney.  I didn’t make an arguement that she was in fact assaulted. I was simply making some general comments about the legal risks associated with role play and what VH will likely have to deal with in the future. It's an interesting topic to me and perhaps others, but it’s painfully clear that you do in fact own this forum. Only sex and Ivo card comments need apply here! Talk about hijacking threads! It seems pretty obvious to me that you've managed to hijack the forums in it's entirety. 

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

06:28 she does not seem like she mind it at all. 

Just been re running it and there is no doubt Whitney knew what he was doing and she was awake i think the whole time so i don't see any problem just two horny people lol

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Just been re running it and there is no doubt Whitney knew what he was doing and she was awake i think the whole time so i don't see any problem just two horny people lol

Too bad Becca came back so early 

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

And this ridiculous #MeToo bullshit even makes things worse. It at first was a good think intended to encourage women who got raped or abused raise their voice. But then the whole campaign got abused by woman screaming and posting #MeToo when somebody blinked an eye on their butt or tits. Oh no #MeToo 🤬🤬😠

Many of these do gooders and pc types should have lived through the 60's they would have had a heart attack at the goings on then lol. Women then enjoyed the attention and if not the bloke very quickly had his face slapped or a kick in the bollocks.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Many of these do gooders and pc types should have lived through the 60's they would have had a heart attack at the goings on then lol. Women then enjoyed the attention and if not the bloke very quickly had his face slapped or a kick in the bollocks.

Haha so true. 👍

32 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

jerar is back for a good time.

The problem is that no one wants to have goos time with him. Why? it is a mystery to me. He seems to be be nice handsome well endowed guy. But little luck with women.

5 hours ago, Vicky1132 said:

i did not see any wrong here no use of force if she was not interested she could refused him or walk away from there.... btw that is ben is what all about and thats why we call him Dean two. 😁

she did when he pulled her her by pulling her by her shirt she turned and also when he touched her. because she is not like american or Euro girls  to get up and and tell him to fuck off does not mean she was ok with it, i have seen many of this guys do that to sleeping girls here, question is how far will he go if there is no cam. ok lets forget what he was doing to whitney, what about respect to his own girl she is sucking him all he does is touch up other girl, that makes him a douche bag in my opinion. may be he is trying too hard to get an apt  

.giphy.gifgiphy.gif

• Like 2