Alan (2019) Part #1

As nice as Louise and Giselle seem to be they can't be that all that savvy or sophisticated if they are allowing themselves to be degraded and drawn into all this sex crap. Unless George has something on them so he is able to force them into it it becomes an even seedier story. Then again you have to assume the possibility that the two girls know exactly what's going on and are both in full agreement to take part. It's either one or the other. Personally I have no idea but knowing what George is like I know what answer I would choose. Over to you guys.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

As nice as Louise and Giselle seem to be they can't be that all that savvy or sophisticated if they are allowing themselves to be degraded and drawn into all this sex crap. Unless George has something on them so he is able to force them into it it becomes an even seedier story. Then again you have to assume the possibility that the two girls know exactly what's going on and are both in full agreement to take part. It's either one or the other. Personally I have no idea but knowing what George is like I know what answer I would choose. Over to you guys.

Exactly 😉

• Like 1

As far as Nina is concerned she seems no better now than when she left first of all and waved goodbye. She just needs to get the hell out of it and get herself sorted. All this popping back in every so often is not helping her at all unless her and Alan are so dependent on George they have no option . Sad eh.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Robwin said:

As far as Nina is concerned she seems no better now than when she left first of all and waved goodbye. She just needs to get the hell out of it and get herself sorted. All this popping back in every so often is not helping her at all unless her and Alan are so dependent on George they have no option . Sad eh.

Nina's farewell wave was something I shall not forget easily.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, squish said:

Interesting relevation because I think the same way about Louise who I see as a savvy sophisticated attractive student clearly out of place on VH. 

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

I see big difference between Louise and Giselle.

About Louise:

Fact #1: Louise is George's friend.

Fact #2: Louise is attracted to George for whatever reason (money, look etc..) .

Fact #3: George has many "sex worker" or "very sexually open" female friends

Fact #4: George does not look a man can stay loyal to a woman. He is a womanizer.

Above facts tells me a lot about Louise, and one of the conclusions is that Louise is far different than Giselle.

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Exactly 😉

"degraded"?

I use that word when someone engaged in some crime activity, such as rubbery, hurting people or drug abuse.

Men or women in this age can fuck around or hang with wrong partner, do sex parties etc... That is fine as long as they don't make a baby to spoil their future.  What is the degrading part?

35 minutes ago, Bonaly said:

Hi Rob,I have just come in and logged on.Has Nina definitely left for good

Jsut don't know pal she seems to be coming back every few weeks for a few days so your guess is as good as mine?? But her condition is certainly not improving at all so i think she has to choose what she or Alan really want?

à l’instant, Robwin a dit :

Jsut don't know pal she seems to be coming back every few weeks for a few days so your guess is a good as mine?? But her condition is certainly not improving at all so i think she has to choose what she or Alan really want?

Cheers bud

• Like 1

2 hours ago, zoifan said:

"degraded"?

I use that word when someone engaged in some crime activity, such as rubbery, hurting people or drug abuse.

Men or women in this age can fuck around or hang with wrong partner, do sex parties etc... That is fine as long as they don't make a baby to spoil their future.  What is the degrading part?

Yes you are right its their choice how they satisfy their sex life but then the majority of people don't do it in public for all the bloody world to see lol. I think in the end it comes down to self respect.

Degraded in most definitions is defined as "treated or regarded with contempt or disrespect." so make of it what you will.